Im going to die soon!!
(06-11-2015, 08:49 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: People thinking school results matter lol

But they kind of actually are... as I said before, depends on your ambitions but for most people they are..
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Dauntless
(06-11-2015, 08:49 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: People thinking school results matter lol

Depends on your country and what you want to study after high school. Fx Denmark is it free to go on university, however if you have bad grads in general then you may not get in to the study you wish.
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Dauntless
Ofcourse school results are Important cause they are gonna get you work.
So it depends on wich level I am now and what kind of job I wanna do.

Im currently not doing high education so I cannot become some kind of bank director, I gotta learn more for that and do more educations ect ect...
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]

Tesco and Red Rooster...George we're doomed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(06-11-2015, 09:26 AM)aviator Wrote:

But they kind of actually are... as I said before, depends on your ambitions but for most people they are..

Depends, most employers look at degrees more than school results as unless, let's say, you're planning on becoming a biologist, they won't care that you got an A* in biology. Same goes for other subjects. Core subjects such as English and Maths are actually important but most others aren't.

Degrees show you not only have an interest in a particular field but that you also understand it to a certain level. That's all employers want to see - well, along with experience of course.
R.I.P xdxdxxdxdxd

I mean, ehm. Best of luck with your exams, Brian ;-;
He should be getting called soon. Might already have been actually.
(06-11-2015, 10:03 AM)Brikaas Wrote: Ofcourse school results are Important cause they are gonna get you work.
So it depends on wich level I am now and what kind of job I wanna do.

Im currently not doing high education so I cannot become some kind of bank director, I gotta learn more for that and do more educations ect ect...

False, experience gets you work.

Grades don't really matter anymore, sure they contribute slightly. But not as much as work experience.
^ Kids dont fail the exams like george did you will end up working at tesco!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(06-11-2015, 02:56 PM)Pinky Wrote:
^ Kids dont fail the exams like george did you will end up working at tesco!

atleast George has a job. 
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • James_Gaff