Goodbye.
Sad 
I joined FL about a year ago. It was the best of all RP servers. People were serious and didn't mess around (at least compared to other servers).
I made some money and bought a BMW. After I bought the BMW I was like, "Well what do I do now?" and decided to play way more "stupidly" aggresive and that resulted in many bans. (Even though MOST of them are bit "controversial") 

Today I got one more ban (9th) and I prefer to take a break than a big, longer ban. 

Maybe I could set a RPP goal but whenever I tried to do RPs they failed or were empty. (Cafes, restaurants etc) That made Passive RP boring...

I've met some great people and had lots of fun in FL and maybe I'll come back one day. 

P.S.:

My complain with FL is:

Staff of FL. I think that you're doing great job but some of you are not tolerant at all with "random" FL players (like me) but instead you don't really give much attention when an "important" person is being accused and kinda "defend" him in a way that you wouldn't "defend" me. I know no one will admit that so I won't argue. 

Other than that, I had great fun and I hope to see you again...
The following 2 users Like Tzimanious's post:
  • Jinkees!, Project
I enterd this thread and expected a blazing fire thorwards me, because people tend to get mad when stuff like this happens. Im very glad to see you taking a mature way around this and though I hope this goes without saying your ban was 100% unbiased.

I hope when some time passes you'll return again. Lets be honest here, you are a good roleplayer.

Untill then, Have a good one.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 2 users Like Decay's post:
  • Tzimanious, MacTavish
Goodbye. Hope to see you around the servers again some day!
The following 1 user Likes Cameron's post:
  • Tzimanious
Hope you've fixed your attitude for when you return, cause I don't like your current attitude towards RP and such.
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Tzimanious
Farwell!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Tzimanious
Goodbye, about passive rp.. there is so many different things, it could be a family rp, court rp the list keeps going. Resturant RP is not the only passive thing ^^
The following 1 user Likes Davidson's post:
  • Tzimanious
Bai! Good luck with stuff Tounge
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Tzimanious
Goodbye man,  hope you come back one day.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
  • Tzimanious
Could go on for days on some of the pieces in your post. I feel you brother. Best of luck and see you when you return.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Tzimanious
[Image: zlYD5Kz.jpg?1]
preach it.
I agree with you, this is true as fuck.
Seeya later man, have a good one.
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Tzimanious