Unban request :(
Sad 
Your name: "Old name [FP RP] Albert Wesker" new name "Ethan Belinsky"

Your ban ID: 51109

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: I remmber thet somone killed me and i made nlr like revange kill , was a very long time ago , but i still broke a rule witch iam very sorry for it today.

Involved: i dont really remmber who was involved in the situation siencs it was in 2014 

Why we should unban you: First iam very sorry for what i have done and iam really love thet server and i allways was had fun with people there also i understand thet i broke a rule on the hard way witch lead me to the place iam now , iam asking for a second chance please and behavior like thet wont happand agine. 
Ban Reason; NLR, Revenge kill, backseat adminitrating, 17th ban. and 17 bans in 191 hours are just, incredible.

Personally I think 17 chances are way more than enough.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
it's also was a long time ago i dident know rules and i was minge at thet time now after playing a lot rp servers iam learned many rules and at all i was playing at serious roleplay server
Your previous ban was issued 11 months ago. I personally think that it's too early to give you yet another chance considering you have a total of 17 bans. I'm not convinced that you've changed and I don't see a reason why PREDITOR should give you any more chances.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(06-09-2015, 11:21 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Your previous ban was issued 11 months ago. I personally think that it's too early to give you yet another chance considering you have a total of 17 bans. I'm not convinced that you've changed and I don't see a reason why PREDITOR should give you any more chances.

how can you know if iam changed or noy there been 11 months at all
Aye, I remember your case quite well. And no, I honestly believe you need more time. You have 17 bans, you're EXTREMELY lucky to even have gotten that many. You took them for granted, people get permabanned for much much less.

Denied, you need to wait longer than 11 months.