Poll: Did you find this guide helpful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
100.00%
9 100.00%
No. (Please state reason in comments)
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Meta / Awaiting Update How to make a decent presidential rp.
(07-03-2015, 06:33 PM)Freezak Wrote: Can't remember if there are any other guides regarding the President job, anyways it's well made, could've spent some time on expanding your TAX section, because there are plenty of decent tax-related roleplays, and overall by implementing such a roleplay it can be crucial for that job.
Nevertheless well-made guide and i wish you nothing but more like this when you come back.
Agreed Freezak, I had forgotten taxes as a role playing mechanic. I have updated it, if there is more you think should be changed feel free to send me a pm or comment. Thanks for you suggestions.
(07-03-2015, 06:39 PM)Diggy Wrote: Customize your roleplays as president, no need to be a bland 'president', it's a blank slate in which you can paint on.
Want to be the Arch-Duke of Evocity? be it! Customize the president job to fit your roleplay.
Indeed, I have changed to title to fit a broader presidential rp and made a Customize section. Same with Freezak feel free to send a pm or comment if you have any other suggestions and thanks for the help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Guide] How to be a decent President. - by Davidson - 07-03-2015, 11:28 PM