Lt. Grub
Name: jarz

Time/Date: Approximately 0100 GMT, 5/29/2015 | 29/5/2015

Steam ID: 
jarz: STEAM_0:1:10448444

Grub: STEAM_0:1:11680391

Name of Administrator: Lt. Grub

Evidence:  Accusation: FearRP

There was a hostage situation at the gas station next to the Corleone villas. The admin criminal team demanded entrance to the tunnel, of which we obliged. However, 1 SRU and 3 Police Officers were on the flank, going all the way through the lake, to connectivity road, the the existing FUMUKU compound at the car depot, where we parked our vehicles and proceeded on foot towards the tunnel.

I decided to pull the units to the side to search the Church Town whilst we were there, and to my not-so-much-surprise, I found Grub building last-ditch effort defenses for the primary suspects to fall back to, and make a final stand. We, in a line, moved our way down the hillside, where Grub then looked up and saw 4 men with assault rifles pointing at him. He equipped his revolver at this sight, and ran on the road, to the main road, and linked up with his posse. Note this meetup was right outside the physical tunnel enterance. (Between the curve of the road and the tunnel.) 

I unfortunately was not recording this encounter, however I recorded the conversation via PM, after the initial confrontation. It will be included at the end.

Note: Dotted lines: Direction of view. Solid lines: Direction of travel.

Red:

Green:

Spoiler :
[Image: a662d95673.jpg]
We were looking at him (dotted lines. and he was looking at the road, running towards it (Double lines.)

Blue:

Actual evidence: 

I find it great how Grub made a total of SEVEN DIFFERENT arguments to justify it. I will hereby respond in concise detail each argument he threw at me.

1) You didn't tell me anything.
http://puu.sh/i5D2L/2ecea91721.png

2) I had a gun out.
You had a gun out after you looked up and saw 4 cops with assault rifles point at you. You then proceeded to run away from us despite our weapons being on you.

3) My buddies were around the corner!
Yeah, there were a round an entire hill. They couldn't even hear any gunshots should any have gone off.

4) What are you even talking about?
The situation.

5) I might have had a hostage, Smart thinking.
No you didn't, the village was clear from our OP, not to mention we knew all hostages were present at the tunnels.

6) I had a gun out!

7) I swear I had a gun out!

8) Minute I saw you guys, My gun was out.
Ah, so here we see deviation from the original argument. He here admits his gun was NOT OUT until he saw us. This clearly gives us the upper hand in the case of FearRP.

9) I had my gun out, I was far away from you.
Look at the first picture, or ask the other officers, of which I don't remember in particular who was with us.

silence from grub from here on out.

I wanted to clarify with an admin if this was OK. Here is one of the responses.

I asked many admins, however I felt it was not fair to have the views of parties involved with this case, especially those directly involved on my side. Was only able to contact two admins, one of which the questioning was done over the mic. I showed him how the events transpired at the scene, but he said he did not quite understand, or that he needed more context (honestly don't remember.) That is deviating from the point however.

---

So, now that I have shown that Grub has not denied from running away from the police officers at gunpoint, I would like to discuss... what gives? Those men who died in the assault did not have to die if Grub abided to FearRP. 

I want to ask if admins on both sides (Suspects/Police) Not make any final judgement, but I encourage them to add their point of view. Thanks.
First off Jarz, your argument and case is heavily flawed to such a high degree, it amazes me.

"We, in a line, moved our way down the hillside, where Grub then looked up and saw 4 men with assault rifles pointing at him. He equipped his revolver at this sight," 

Didn't you say I didn't have a gun? I had a physgun out the whole time (Sarcasm). I saw you on top of the hill with guns so of course I pulled out my gun.

[Image: mcJloDT.png]
As you can see, I had pulled my weapon when I saw you guys on the hill. 

"find it great how Grub made a total of SEVEN DIFFERENT arguments to justify it"

"silence from grub from here on out."

I actually told you it wasn't worth my time to constantly fight with you about it. With which you responded we'll talk about it on the forums.

8) Minute I saw you guys, My gun was out.

6) I had a gun out!

2) I had a gun out.

Not to be rude, but these are all the same arguments.  I was far away from you and had a gun out. That is not the exact diction I used, but I told you multiple times I had a weapon out to defend myself.

Okay. They were, I don't see your point. They were coming to assist the place we were going to make a stand at.

The situation.

You're showing me that I questioned the false call you made on FearRP. It's not even an argument to be apart of your "Seven".

Who says I couldn't of? How do you know I didn't capture the guy in the white mustang who was behind us. I could of quite easily but I told him to scram so there is another flaw in your argument.

[Image: 7f17ccb8f4.png]

This is just you rigging a question to look positive in your favor. I had my gun out aimed at one of your guys head and I sprinted away because it was dead quiet. No one had said anything, all you folks did was stare at me. As seen in the corrected picture below. Once you guys starting slowly advancing, that is when I ran. No instructions were given so I continued to run with my gun to evade the police.

[Image: n5h5EEF.png]
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Do you have any actual evidence besides you recording a PM conversation between you and Grub?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-30-2015, 07:43 AM)Grub Wrote: First off Jarz, your argument and case is heavily flawed to such a high degree, it amazes me.

"We, in a line, moved our way down the hillside, where Grub then looked up and saw 4 men with assault rifles pointing at him. He equipped his revolver at this sight," 

Didn't you say I didn't have a gun? I had a physgun out the whole time (Sarcasm). I saw you on top of the hill with guns so of course I pulled out my gun.

jarz: No, you had a physgun out until we got to where the blue dots marked us. We were on the hill originally, but we moved down solely because you had no weapon out. It was the perfect opportunity. 

[Image: mcJloDT.png]
As you can see, I had pulled my weapon when I saw you guys on the hill. 

jarz: again, no you didn't. Unless you had a red glowing revolver.

"find it great how Grub made a total of SEVEN DIFFERENT arguments to justify it"

"silence from grub from here on out."

I actually told you it wasn't worth my time to constantly fight with you about it. With which you responded we'll talk about it on the forums.

jarz: Yeah, you did say it wasn't worth the time there, in which case I told you it would be on the forums for us to discuss. You never gave another excuss, so I classified it as silence on your part.

8) Minute I saw you guys, My gun was out.

6) I had a gun out!

2) I had a gun out.

Not to be rude, but these are all the same arguments.  I was far away from you and had a gun out. That is not the exact diction I used, but I told you multiple times I had a weapon out to defend myself.

jarz: They are the same arguments, I never denied it. I went from the video in chronological order to explain why each of your excuses were BS.

Okay. They were, I don't see your point. They were coming to assist the place we were going to make a stand at.

jarz: My point is that if your buddies are around the corner, in this case, a large hill (that you can't even get through without going through the road to begin with), they are of no help to you when you're surrounded by 4 officers.

The situation.

You're showing me that I questioned the false call you made on FearRP. It's not even an argument to be apart of your "Seven".

jarz: Ok, 6?

Who says I couldn't of? How do you know I didn't capture the guy in the white mustang who was behind us. I could of quite easily but I told him to scram so there is another flaw in your argument.

jarz: we actually ran into a white mustang right where we parked our cars. he told us there were armed men down there, and we told him no shit, and pushed him away for his safety. No flaw there. Also, from our point of view, we had eyes on the entire village. We saw no hostage. If you were in the center of the cars as you admitted, you had no access to a hostage, even if you had one. This, and I will stress again we knew all real hostages were on the road.

[Image: 7f17ccb8f4.png]

This is just you rigging a question to look positive in your favor. I had my gun out aimed at one of your guys head and I sprinted away because it was dead quiet. No one had said anything, all you folks did was stare at me. As seen in the corrected picture below. Once you guys starting slowly advancing, that is when I ran. No instructions were given so I continued to run with my gun to evade the police.

jarz: I asked the admin if what happened was right or wrong. He said  wrong. What's botched? 

[Image: n5h5EEF.png]
jarz: I remember explicitly being on the fence. Don't push us further back than we were. And when we saw you running, we were hot on your tails, we were NOT that far back.

Question for Grub:
How did your props get frozen with a revolver? You had to freeze them somehow, and you were building your defenses AS we were moving down the hill.
(05-30-2015, 03:38 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Do you have any actual evidence besides you recording a PM conversation between you and Grub?

Had a few witnesses, but other than that no.

I thought the fact that Grub was making up several excuses, and not denying he ran from 4 cops at gunpoint would be enough to stand a case.
In an abuse-case like this, you need provide more than just a PM conversation and accusations, especially when the case is about him breaking fearRP. The only evidence you've provided is a PM conversation which doesn't prove that fearRP was broken.

You two can exchange paint-pictures all night long, but this will not prove a thing because it's basically argument vs argument without anything else to back it out. I suggest that you attempt to record or take screenshots next time something like this happens again.

Concluded.

Insufficient evidence to prove that the administrator in question did in fact broke fearRP.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator