PR - Marco Homlness
Star 
Name of playerMarco Homlness

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46602027

Time in GMT: 16:28-16:51 British Isles Time.

Server: v2d

Summary: 1st Rule offence: I am running my city checkpoint when the accused user pulls up and rams the ramp I had placed (which broke), I told him to get out of the car and he did, I tried to cuff him and he ran away, I then proceeded to taze him, I cuffed him while he was unconscious and he then disconnects and immediately reconnects. Hence the rules broken then.

2nd Rule Offence: He pulls up again and rams a police car, right after we had just been attacked by some rebels, this time me and a good few cops and SWAT all pointed guns at him, he refused to get out of his car, hence breaking FearRP and accelerates towards me, he hits me and I lose 5 hp (see 3rd screenshot, health-bar proves it), he accelerates again possibly hiting members of the government and he is shot dead, he then immediately disconnects and reconnects to get his car back.

Although I do not have screenshot evidence of him breaking FearRP, if you could please check the logs, you will see when he hits me and is shot dead, possibly in chat some other members of government might have told him to get out. My memory is a bit fuzzy and I have exams so I might be missing some parts, the logs might really help here.
Looking at his blacklists (and amazingly no bans). You can already see his lack and complete disregard of the rules with his little hours, 11 I think at the time of the incidents;

I can assure you that he broke all the rules I have said on purpose, he knows how to get out of RP sits and avoid arrest already and he broke FearRP intentionally, he will continue with this untill he is punished etc.

Evidence:

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Disconnecting to avoid arrest.
Suspension will be applied for one(1) day.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]