Unban request.
Sad 
Your Name: Kebabelain

Your ban ID: 61777

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: FailRP - Running around with his baton smacking people

Involved: NossraL <3 And [FL:RP]williamfarmery10

Why should we unban you?: Well, I was walking in city searched my frend (NossraL) Then I see William standing middle of street I Smacked him once, he looked me and goed away, Then I see NossraL guy what I searched smacked him 2 times and so he notest me (yeah stupid way) then Barkless grab me and says he will ban me. Then he doed that. But I think that is unfair, seen players doed that many times they get like warnings,Demotes or blacklists and I punched just 3 times, I think that is not worth of ban, more like Blacklist or demote. Yeah it got reason but still. Thanks.
Hello there Kebab

there were several reasons you were banned.

1) you had 11 previous bans
2) you have 700 hours, you should know better
3) It wasn't just your "friend" that you hit, it was other people too (in fact someone came up to me after telling me that you were hitting him with your baton)

Also,
Un ban Rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Well I hitted 2 guys, William and Nossral not anothers, If I am right?
I think it was indeed two people, however, no matter how many people its still FailRP, indeed if you ddint already have 11 bans and 700 hours it would have been a warning, but its the fact you haven't learnt from your mistakes that you were banned
Yeah 11 ban, 3 of them was kinda unfair/Misundersanding (If I dont count this) but I will make Unban of them later. but lets see what happens, your replies are kinda right but still
do you have any reason to be unbanned that you have not stated previously? if not this unban request will be denied
Well only things I gotta say what I havent sayed before, That I punched guy in street (William) cause looked like he was afking, And nossral is my frend, I asked him in steam "Where are you" then he started write something I founded him already had that batton on hand smacked him 2 times like "Hey! Im here!" Idk if that helps but just sayed
What he is saying is true, i confirm.
So you're now admitting to meta-gaming, and randomly punching people.

Im going to close and deny this before you dig yourself a bigger hole, I suggest during your six month break you read the rules again and make sure you don't get in trouble again, as next time its a perm.

Unban Request reviewed and denied

Closing notes:
User has been found guilty of FailRP, and admitted to other offenses as well, and has failed to provide evidence that he is innocent. The punishment will stand is issued
Moving to Denied