Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ammo changes
Eh. Still would've liked my inventory of weapons to be refunded at 100% too. Still, I like this ammo decision.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 2 users Like Megsy's post:
  • General Rickets,
Personally I liked the old system.

Things that need to be fixed with the new one: Prices and descriptions.

Description should be "Most common pistol calibers for ...."

Old system had it's good things like you could carry one ammo type for many guns, now you need  several ammo types to carry, why did you make it this way?

EDIT: Changed the text a bit, was pissed off yesterday because of the update
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

This has caused problems for me.

After buying new P90 ammo and using it, when I get out my P90 it says "You need to use *insert old ammo type here* to use this weapon."

Also, weapon descriptions haven't been changes to reflect new ammo.
Some things seems to have gone wrong, I still have two types of AK74 ammo as well as no money returned?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but this in my opinion is bad. I believe it sacrifies realism. Now I have to go through people asking me for Rifle Ammo instead of asking for 5.56, 7.62, or .45.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Soviethooves's post:
  • RK-Fin, Nevy, wrabbie, General Rickets
(06-08-2015, 03:52 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Mind explaining why these were re-funded 100% while the guns were not? I fail to see the logic behind this.

The previous ammo was also refunded fully.
The reason for this has already been mentioned in the update-thread regarding the new weapons and it'll not be discussed here.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well, not sure if this is a bug or not, but I loaded two cases into my glock, but it never actually added the ammunition to the reserve. Also, when I purchased 20 shipments of ammunition (varied for all ammo types), I only got around 40-60 cases, instead of 100 for each.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
I liked it as it was, personally.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 3 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Doctor Internet, RK-Fin, General Rickets
I prefer the old system. How does it make sense to have the MP5 and the Glock 17 use different types of ammo, when they both use the 9x19mm round.

Personally, I do not like the changes. They degrade realism, they don't make sense, they limit the police (since we have to use SMG Ammo now), they are mildly buggy (The MR96 uses .50AE.), all for the sake of a few people who didn't know how to read. It's a disgrace, frankly.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Totally agree with everyone, this felt very rushed, even down to the little things like capitalization.