I am really, really p'ed off, Because i've been banned for false reasons
Your name:WarthoG

Your ban ID: 62250

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason:Constant FearRP, NLR, FailRP, Attempting to CDM on purpose

Involved: a (Too many to remember any)

Why we should unban you: So I was strolling around in my Volkswagen MKII, and a SWAT member jumps infront of my car, and tells me to get out, then tases me, and I experience some lag. Then they impound my car, without telling me what reason I was tased for. Then a police officer jumped on me and killed me. After I had spawned, a police officer came running to me at rebel spawn, and said to wait, he would get my car. After waiting for a few minutes, I go to see where he is. He said my car was in Nexus's garage. He said I could enter once he opened the garage door to get to my car. After going around a propblocked fenced off area, with a gap for a human to fit through, I repair my car, and spin it around, before meeting the same SWAT guy who tased me. He stood there with his gun pointed at my car. I asked him to move, and said if he didnt move, I would move my car into him. I slowly drove forwards into him, to provoke him to move, but then I lagged, and I drove into him completely, but still leaving him alive, after numerous times of asking him to remove the propblock. Then he said something along the lines of "You better be going", and I said "Screw it, keep the car, I don't care".
Then my network started running a bit slow, so I left, changed my broadband, and joined v33x, which then led me to be greeted with the server ban message.
I hope you attend to my appeal,

Kindest Regards, WarthoG
[quote='WarthogL85A2' pid='483437' dateline='1433707599']
Your name:WarthoG

Your ban ID: 62250

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason:Constant FearRP, NLR, FailRP, Attempting to CDM on purpose

Involved: a (Too many to remember any)

Why we should unban you: So I was strolling around in my Volkswagen MKII, and a SWAT member jumps infront of my car, and tells me to get out, then tases me, and I experience some lag. Then they impound my car, without telling me what reason I was tased for. Then a police officer jumped on me and killed me. After I had spawned, a police officer came running to me at rebel spawn, and said to wait, he would get my car. After waiting for a few minutes, I go to see where he is. He said my car was in Nexus's garage. He said I could enter once he opened the garage door to get to my car. After going around a propblocked fenced off area, with a gap for a human to fit through, I repair my car, and spin it around, before meeting the same SWAT guy who tased me. He stood there with his gun pointed at my car. I asked him to move, and said if he didnt move, I would move my car into him. I slowly drove forwards into him, to provoke him to move, but then I lagged, and I drove into him completely, but still leaving him alive, after numerous times of asking him to remove the propblock. Then he said something along the lines of "You better be going", and I said "Screw it, keep the car, I don't care".
Then my network started running a bit slow, so I left, changed my broadband, and joined v33x, which then led me to be greeted with the server ban message.
I hope you attend to my appeal,

Kindest Regards, WarthoG

Also note that I was allowed into the Nexus garage by the police officer
lets see the first case of FearRP was in front of nexus , you pulled and gun and opened fire on cop who already had guns on you which got bought up in ooc
FailRP - you was constantly driving around in your own car marked as stolen to antagonize police and get them to respond to it, in most cases you was breaking FearRP also, when a cop points a gun and says get out you do it, not question them or start driving abit etc
Then was the time you got killed, which as above was a result of you driving a car marked as stolen so cops/sru was stopping you
after your death and issues related to your car it was impounded
Why a cop was trying to give you the car back etc i dont know, sounds like FailRP/NLR on his part
but you did end up Breaking NLR you self when you returned to nexus in about 3 mins of death attempting to get your car, Using a keypad cracker is obviously not the right thing to do, even if a cop says to get
With those in mind the SRU knew you and the cop was in the wrong and that why he was confronting you, which you was once again Breaking fearRP and threatening to run over, which you followed through with
Okay, the bit about the NLR, I had completely forgotton, if im honest, because of that cop leading me to Neuxs. And the bit about me and the SRU officer in the garage, I was actually unaware that this was fear rp, and I do apologise to whoever that was, but I didn't know that was fear RP. The bit about me shooting the cop, he shot me car, so I drove off, then I pulled out a gun myself, and started shooting him, but from my side, it didn't look like he had any sort of weapon out, so I shot him, and then he returned fire.
[quote='WarthogL85A2' pid='483520' dateline='1433742681']
Okay, the bit about the NLR, I had completely forgotton, if im honest, because of that cop leading me to Neuxs. And the bit about me and the SRU officer in the garage, I was actually unaware that this was fear rp, and I do apologise to whoever that was, but I didn't know that was fear RP. The bit about me shooting the cop, he shot me car, so I drove off, then I pulled out a gun myself, and started shooting him, but from my side, it didn't look like he had any sort of weapon out, so I shot him, and then he returned fire.

If you could reduce my ban time to a day or a few days I would be fine with that, since I do admin to NLR
Most your excuses are just ignorance. Not noticed. Not realised. Forgotten etc.
It's obvious it's fear rp with swat pointing a gun at you telling you to get out which you ignore and try and run over
You have a lot of bans for fearrp which is 1 main reason for long ban
Okay Temar. Yesterday was a really bad day for me, I had problems outside of the gaming community, and I know I shouldn't have taken it out on the community, but I just snapped. I give my deepest apologies to you and to those involved. I think i've sorted myself out, my request is not an unban request, because I deserve a ban, but I request you to make my ban time to maybe a few days, something similar to that, because if i'm honest, if you saw the position i'm in at home and school, I don't think you would give me a 2 month ban,

Kindest Regards, WarthoG
So all I request is a ban reduce to maybe a few more days.

Kindest Regards, WarthoG
I will reduce it to 1 month
you really need to learn to do FearRP properly or you will end up with another long ban due to you history