FL's Most Aggressive Players
(06-07-2015, 06:04 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 10:04 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 10:07 PM)Jericho Wrote: I'm in search of FL's most aggressive players.. for research purposes obviously.

So if you know any reputable players known for their aggressiveness feel free to share them below:

This would be my list,

1.) [FL:RP] Smex - Lombardi
2.) [FL:M] BlackOut - Lombardi
3.) [FL:RP] Zombie
4.) Ryan!(: - Lombardi
5.) Wrabbie
6.) [FL:RP] Nihl - Lombardi
7.) [FL] General Rickets - Lombardi
8.) [FL:RP] Brennan
9.) (Insert entire Lombardi family here) - This should really be number one
10.) Oliver/Doctor_Rumele

These are most definitely people you don't wanna mess with.

I sure hope that is not in order.

This doesnt need to be in order. The only thing we need to make sure we all notice is half of this list is Lombardi and then he personally puts the clan itself there. 

In short words, dont *** with Lombardi unless you want completely messed up.

(06-07-2015, 07:58 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I like how this thread is basically a penis size comparison thread now.
gg

m8
I like how all the kids who used to try to get me banned for being an "aggressive minge" are the ones saying they are "super aggressive" because a 4 year old can get a kill with the new guns, GG. Go back to your little baby Passive RP events and leave killing to Lombardi <3
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(06-08-2015, 12:11 AM)ryan! Wrote: I like how all the kids who used to try to get me banned for being an "aggressive minge" are the ones saying they are "super aggressive" because a 4 year old can get a kill with the new guns, GG. Go back to your little baby Passive RP events and leave killing to Lombardi <3

Yea.. That's something to be proud off. *Sigh* 
Being aggressive never really worked out for me.  Tounge

[Image: f02a1e593510c910d804104de6db3d05.png]
(06-08-2015, 12:31 AM)Davidson Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 12:11 AM)ryan! Wrote: I like how all the kids who used to try to get me banned for being an "aggressive minge" are the ones saying they are "super aggressive" because a 4 year old can get a kill with the new guns, GG. Go back to your little baby Passive RP events and leave killing to Lombardi <3

Better than Passive RPing, lol 
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
This went from penis size comparison to shitstorm.

[Image: 8b1.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Agorith
Easy in the thread guys.
Keep it friendly please.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
All these reply's and World Wide Coffee still isn't on here. 
Knock over a mug, Blackdog blindfolds you and points a fucking M4A1 up your nostrils.

Greed just annihilates you, "Dictator Removal" ... Only banned cars

Soul ripper as a crazy doctor or some shit literally killed 90% of the server once.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-08-2015, 02:50 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 12:31 AM)Davidson Wrote:

Better than Passive RPing, lol 

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Davidson, ryan!