Urban request - [TG] Nelson
Your name: [TG] Nelson
Your ban ID: 62215
Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow
Reason: FearRP second offence
Involved: Like the entire police force, everyone in jail. Idk their names.
Why we should unban you:   1) I've never been banned for FearRP, so calling it my second offence is pretty rich. 2) The cops broke FailRP by not allowing us into the prison canteen. 3) Unreasonable arrest time - I got arrested for 15 minutes for going to the jail and asking who I had to pay to get my car back. This was because every time I went into the nexus I ended up getting arrested for no reason. 4) The officers were opening gates and telling me to get into them. At least 3 at a time... There were people in each and if there are 3 open, which do you go in. 5) The agreement was: Tell me why I got 15 mins arrested and I will go into my cell peacefully. 6) I spawned outside my cell when I was arrested, nothing I can really do about that. 7) Really? 3 days for my FIRST offence of FearRP? Give me a break ._.
1) You had been banned by Nevy for FearRP in the past.
2) I don't know what you're going on about.
3) If you where tresspassing, then you can be arrested.
4) Go into a cell, it doesn't matter which one. You where told multiple times to get into a cell.
5) You're here to roleplay, you don't break character. Rule 1.11.
6) That's fine.

You where told to get into a jail cell multiple times, you refused, and argued with the SWAT units placing you under FearRP. Finally, you said something, then ran off while you where still under gunpoint. I banned you.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
1) That wasn't my problem
2) What do you mean, it's in black and white you can be asked to read.
3) not trespassing, read more carefully.
4) A cell? Ignoring the fact that they were releasing people? Wow, your mature.
5) I never broke rp. I never exited character.
6) I argued with them as they didn't"t keep up their side of the deal, try reading more and you may actually notice why I should be unbanned.

Keep up the shit work.
What? Too pussy to respond?
Denied.

User broke FearRP.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]