Report: [FL:RP] GreeD^
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] GreeD^

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Time in GMT: 4th of June at around 21:05

Server: v33x

Summary:
After [FL:RP] StevenGmodWarby (STEAM_0:0:86251727) drove into our cemetery it was clear that it had been an accident. I do not have it on tape, but the reason for him crashing was a collision between his and Greed's mustang.

Once Steven got out the car and apologized, him and Greed had an altercation where Greed pulled out a gun on Steven. After Steven pointed out that Greed had a gun several times, Greed decided to put it away. Once it was down, Steven pulled out his own revolver and told Greed to get on the ground.

After berating Greed for wasting his time and crashing into him, Steven told Greed to get in his car and drive off.

Greed got in his car but then almost immediately got out, pulled out his revolver, turned around and shot at Steven.

Steven had his revolver pointed at Greed the entire time, thus, in my opinion, Greed broke FearRP.

Evidence:
In this video (these times also added in video description for ease of access):
(00:00) - (00:52): Original footage of the entire incident
(00:52) - (00:59): Lightened footage of the possible FearRP breakage
(00:59) - (01:15): Slowed down footage of the possible FearRP breakage
(01:15) - (01:30): Zoomed in footage of the possible FearRP breakage
(01:30) - (01:45): Gun tracking footage of the possible FearRP breakage
[spoiler=Video evidence for report on GreeD^][/spoiler]
I would like to hear GreeD^'s side of the story before I make a verdict on this one.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
THread re-opend
As you can see, I had my gun out all the time which can be seen from 0:24-0:30, I then got into the car, and got out again (Can't recall why) the gun then automatically went up, and I then fired to scare him (At that distance I could easily hit him) didn't shoot to hit him (Not to mention that I didn't actually hit him), and then I ran off.
- Thinking about the situation, it's Steven that broke fearrp, I had a gun out during the whole situation (lowered) and he pulled out the gun later on.
- Looking at the video again, you can see me having a gun out first (Right as I get out of the car) I then lower it, and I'll gladly bring up posts from admins, stating that lowered guns counts as fearRP too.
"2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you."
"2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint."

As far as i can see you did have the gun out all time up untill the point were you got into your car, as you then got out your gun was drawn, you turned around and shot thorwards the other person.

Ban Request approved, Suspension will be for 1 day for the reason of breaking FearRP.