MusicFestival
(06-22-2015, 10:46 PM)lpriml Wrote: Is there anything in my app that I need to fix/change?

I will review and reply to your application once I get home.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
OOC:

Steam Name: Mathias_
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29158802
Bans: 7
Blacklists: 4
Hours: 270
RPP: 3
Role You Are Applying For: Rebel Gang
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 10
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: By helping my team keep on obejctive, so the RP can go as planned.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Who dosn't enjoy the chance of being one of the bad guys, and now more than ever.

IC:

First Name: Orlando
Last Name: Green
Address: Unknown

I agree to follow all given rules and will not complain in-game or on the thread about anything that happens to me unless rules are broken.
(06-23-2015, 07:24 AM)Mathias_ Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: Mathias_
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29158802
Bans: 7
Blacklists: 4
Hours: 270
Role You Are Applying For: Rebel Gang
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: By helping my team keep on obejctive, so the RP can go as planned.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: Who dosn't enjoy the chance of being one of the bad guys, and now more than ever.

IC:

First Name: Orlando
Last Name: Green
Address: Unknown

I agree to follow all given rules and will not complain in-game or on the thread about anything that happens to me unless rules are broken.

Accepted as Rebel Gang Member.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(06-13-2015, 03:14 AM)lpriml Wrote: OOC:
Steam Name: lpriml
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51132245
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Hours: 350
RPP: 2
Role You Are Applying For: Military
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: This character is already established from a different server, as a war vet, and he's a pretty laid back/humorous kinda guy. So while I'll be taking the job seriously, there'll still be a bit of lightheartedness to it.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: With the experience I have RPing as a soldier, I think it would be interesting to see it put to use here. While on Fearless, I can usually be found on my citizen and I thought I'd break out of that box for a bit.
IC:
First Name: Landon
Last Name: Finch
Address: 123 Thompson Road

Accepted as Military.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Just a heads up, for the ones who do not turn up to the Event, your role will be handed on to someone who has actually come to the Event.

Anyway, I am willing to bring the date forward. However, I need the Rebel Gang to have some more members.
So, guys. Make sure to apply now!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
OOC:

Steam Name: lods of emone
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65618358
Bans: 2
Hours: 466
Role You Are Applying For: Rebel Gang Member
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 9, I understand what they all mean but I could never recite them without checking.
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: By enjoying the event, hopefully I can bring that enjoyment to others.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: I don't usually play as an offensive aggressive role, so I thought why not give it a try where I can play without (hopefully) the disruption of rules being broken etc.

IC:

First Name: Harry
Last Name: Enfield
Address: [Redacted] Unknown

When is this event happening?
(06-26-2015, 09:47 AM)BouncingBall Wrote: When is this event happening?

A time and date have been added to the main post.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(06-25-2015, 10:22 PM)lods of emone Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: lods of emone
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65618358
Bans: 2
Hours: 466
Role You Are Applying For: Rebel Gang Member
Knowledge Of The Rules From 1 To 10: 9, I understand what they all mean but I could never recite them without checking.
How You Are Going To Make It Fun: By enjoying the event, hopefully I can bring that enjoyment to others.
Why You Are Applying For Your Chosen Role: I don't usually play as an offensive aggressive role, so I thought why not give it a try where I can play without (hopefully) the disruption of rules being broken etc.

IC:

First Name: Harry
Last Name: Enfield
Address: [Redacted] Unknown

Accepted as Rebel Gang Member.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Only 7 days left. So ready 4 this.