Unban request
Well yes you've only had one last chance, it's a last chance.

I personally don't support an unban.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
So you think the fact that I made 1 mistake which I've never ever made before warrants a permanent suspension? Apart from my first 6 bans or so I never came onto this server with the intention to minge. I've always come on Fearless with the intention to role-play and I have done that most of the time. I've made a slight error which has had huge repercussions and you don't understand how much I regret it. But what I don't think what I did warranted a permanent ban, at all.
(06-06-2015, 01:55 PM)Dex Wrote: -Snip-

Ok let me clear something up "Anyway what apparently you actually did" if you couldn't infer from that I wasn't there so I don't know the specifics im just recalling from what ive been told
Anyway, it doesn't excuse the fact that the RP I approved (whatever it was) was completely different to what actually happened and after discussing with rickets when you were banned we decided you'd mislaid my trust with it.
On another note, it doesn't matter if you don't have a history of RDM, I don't have a history of I either, but if I did it I would be heavily punish as I should know better, as should you. You've had your chances and you've frittered them away.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I've said my piece. I don't feel like going round in circles repeating what I've already said.
So, you want to be unbanned even though you RDMed a SRU with an AWP outside a government building and you were on your last chance?

I Sir Crow has pretty much said everything.

I also do not support an unban.

Just because most people get blacklisted means you should be. Most people have not received that amount of bans.

I have to agree with the punishment that is issued. I would not grant you an unban, and the reason for this has been mentioned by the other staff-members on this thread.

I do not support an unban. A last chance is a last chance, and you should have known a lot better. Only you are responsible for your actions and I see no-one else to blame but you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied. There is nothing else to add here the punishment in place is valid.