Unban Request to [FL:M] Barkles
Your name: WarthoG

Your ban ID: 62199

Banned by: [FL:M] Barkles

Reason: Fear RP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I accidentally CMD'd an officer, and stopped, then all the SWAT officers came, and I got out as they demanded. When I got out I was ontop of the injured officer, and got off of him, then I started to lose health from hunger, So I got into the car to lock it. When I got out, I 'spawned' ontop of the officer again, and then I got a ban. I was unaware that I broke Fear RP, and if I did, i'm sorry, it was an honest mistake, and I honestly wasn't aware that I was doing anything wrong, I just had good intentions to lock Barkles car, to make sure nobody else stole it,

Kindest Regards, Warthog
you actually broke fear RP twice

1. after you were out of the car you decided to get a gun out (while at gunpoint) to holster it as "you were dying" apparently

2. you then got back into the car you stole, to lock it, again while under gunpoint, which is when I issued the ban

I don't see a reason for this to be approved.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Sorry Barkles, I was holstering the weapon, and then went to lock your car. It was all with good intention, I had no intention to break the rules/Fear RP, and I know I was under gun point, I should've taken that into account. I'd woken up like 15 minutes before. So I didn't have a straight thought process. I'm sorry Barkles, and it shall not happen again. I only jumped into the car to lock it again, to prevent others from thieving it, I reckoned you would most likely collect it, which is the only reason I hopped back in,

Kindest Regards, WarthoG
alright well you broke the rules and being sorry doesn't change that, however its good you're learning from your mistakes

Unban request denied, user was found guilty of the offenses they were banned for, the ban will stand as issued
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Denied.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator