New layout
Cool but eh, idk :/ Is it really narrow for anyone else?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(06-06-2015, 07:25 PM)Nuka Wrote: Cool but eh, idk :/ Is it really narrow for anyone else?

Yeah I feel it's too narrow.
(06-06-2015, 07:33 PM)Duane Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 07:25 PM)Nuka Wrote: Cool but eh, idk :/ Is it really narrow for anyone else?

Yeah I feel it's too narrow.

Alright I've increased the width with 10%, it's 100 pixels wider now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Duane, Benporium
Nice! I like it but I feel there should be something at the top with the Fearless logo.

Other than that, I really like it!
Love it, nice 2D feel to it. I think it's a more professional approach, you may argue its only a GMOD community but we're very established.

Great work!
It's Ok. Will take some getting used to.
Mobile support is nice, thanks.
Would be nice if we had a banner at the top. Not just the logo and then a blank space.

We could perhaps have a cool banner at the top and move the server buttons up there too?
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Benporium
(06-07-2015, 09:10 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Would be nice if we had a banner at the top. Not just the logo and then a blank space.

We could perhaps have a cool banner at the top and move the server buttons up there too?

The problem with this of course is different resolutions
(06-07-2015, 09:30 PM)OliviaKX Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 09:10 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Would be nice if we had a banner at the top. Not just the logo and then a blank space.

Can easily be made to change how it appears at different resolutions. 
(06-07-2015, 10:20 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 09:30 PM)OliviaKX Wrote:

Can easily be made to change how it appears at different resolutions. 

if by banner you mean a picture, it can easily be done by making the width based on percentage.
Kind Regards,
Floodify