New layout
Nice, I really like the layout.
Looks great. Use my phone though and it looks weird xD
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Phone is so much better...
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
I like the new layout. I was expecting for the Dupes to be fixes but looks like they haven't.
(06-05-2015, 05:01 PM)Jinkees! Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 04:32 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: An option for that is a good idea, to be configured in User CP.

The images will not load on mobile devices for faster loading speed (unlike the old theme). Both images could be replaced later, as the left one has anti-alias problems and the right one doesn't have to do anything with CityRP. But I need someone who can make good posing pictures.

Thanks for using my images.

I can do some more, more relevant and refined for the site, if need be.
If you need specific scenarios, please send me a private message.

I've found a very small work-around to the problems regarding Anti-Alias, here is a few examples:

I would need images that have the scene in the vertical position of the image, if you know what I mean. If I would use that image of the paramedic, you would only see the paramedic and the hand of the citizen, but you won't see his head.

It would be cool to have higher quality pictures, high resolution (I would scale them down myself). It should be a set of images. For example two dark images on both sides or two light ones. Not a dark one at the left and a light one at the right.

Using CityRP models would of course be awesome, but it doesn't have to be a screenshot ingame. Posing looks less static and cooler.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-06-2015, 09:53 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 05:01 PM)Jinkees! Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 04:32 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: An option for that is a good idea, to be configured in User CP.

The images will not load on mobile devices for faster loading speed (unlike the old theme). Both images could be replaced later, as the left one has anti-alias problems and the right one doesn't have to do anything with CityRP. But I need someone who can make good posing pictures.

Thanks for using my images.

I can do some more, more relevant and refined for the site, if need be.
If you need specific scenarios, please send me a private message.

I've found a very small work-around to the problems regarding Anti-Alias, here is a few examples:

I would need images that have the scene in the vertical position of the image, if you know what I mean. If I would use that image of the paramedic, you would only see the paramedic and the hand of the citizen, but you won't see his head.

It would be cool to have higher quality pictures, high resolution (I would scale them down myself). It should be a set of images. For example two dark images on both sides or two light ones. Not a dark one at the left and a light one at the right.

Using CityRP models would of course be awesome, but it doesn't have to be a screenshot ingame. Posing looks less static and cooler.

I'll get on that.
On profiles the "Contact Details" box isn't big enough for the text inside.
[Image: HSwXkgA.png]
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
nice job guys, great thing to wake up to! Cheese
Will be hard to get used to but I much prefer this more modern, minimal look.
Ew, background looks bad
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Nadrickk