Ban req Legendary Fox
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
๖ۜۜLegendary ๖ۜۜFox

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:1:30281009

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Few minutes ago

Summary: (What happened?) OKay I was black market dealer and i spawned did my advert then went to the slums apartments and bought a door. Then, did my dupe for a contrband thing, and you know when you dupe keypads get broken? Well i was fixing that when all of a sudden i have a search warrant on me From Legandary Fox. He gets in Cuffs me says i have a fake keypad which i was trying to fix. After that, he arrests me... I get out of jail go back to my base fix the keypad then hes right back on my butt again. While he is outside the door screaming, I PM hypno as he has been talking to me and he says where are you... I told him i was at the slum apartments. He follows on that and comes then sees me getting arrested and kills Fox. Fox then accuses him of breaking NLR And RDMing him. So Fox comes back(Breaking NLR) fires some shots then handcuffs me and Nit Grit and gets warrants on us for no reason. He arrests us, then in OOC we argue A four way arguement Fox, Hypno, NitGrit, and me. He said i was butthurt about my contraband getting destroyed(which i was not) and then calls me a cuntmuffin(I know right?) and Now im posting this...

Evidence: I couldnt get screenies of this as i was suprised and I dont have fraps ir anything., but i do have Fantas vouch Hypnos vouch and Nit grits vouch.... Thanks for reading this hope you can understand it!
Yeah, as he said, after i kill fox he comes back right after he died (breaking NLR) and cuffs Futt and Nit then arrests them (Random Arrest).

You have told this story in your prospective, to get me banned and make me look bad.

Yet you have no evidence.
[Image: source.gif]
Sorry, but having people vouch won't help without evidence.