Ban Request - Pallesen
Name of player: Name of player:
Pallesen

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:13312889

Time in GMT:
5:00 GMT

Summary:
Well, it all happend in the apartments. I was walking around and I tried to open a door so I pressed e, but while doing so someone spawned like 5 healthpacks and I accidently picked up one because around 2 of them went flying. So another guy says "Drop the healthpack" and I do so. Then the guy on the opposite end of the deal takes the healthpack and is OK to go. But then suddenly a group of 3 including Pallesen, stormed me saying that I didnt drop it. So I claim like 5 times "I dropped the stupid healthpack, now leave me alone" But under gunpoint, I couldnt leave. So then the guy who got the healthpacks comes down and bassiclly says "Yeah I got them" but the Pallesen completely ignores him, the other 2 rebels realize that I didnt commit the crime. I then get shot by Pallesen untill I died. In the dead-cam I state "What the heck, that was complete RDM". And then the guy who got the healthpacks says "Yeah listen to me, I said I GOT the healthpacks". Then 2 of the rebels apologize for holding me there but Pallesen doesnt and hes the one who actually killed me, he thought it was funny. So then I threatend to report him. He still was amused taunting me saying "Yeah okay" and "Yeah haha". I mean, hes litterally ASKING to get a ban request, I told him how to make a forum account to defend himself. Theres really no way to justify what he did. The guy who got the healthpack said "I got them" multiple times, the other 2 rebels realized that I gave the healthpack back, but Pallesen must have a trigger finger?

Evidence:
Unfortunatly, I wasnt prepared to start up any form of recording because I didnt think I would actually die. I'm gennerally sure all of it is in the logs if you'd like to check, but I can assure you I'm not lieing.
Well your story is right and wrong at the same time

the argument was about you picking up coffee not a medpack.

and Pallesen didn't kill you, it was wwee but he said sorry in OOC

Sooo No ban for Pallesen. Since he didn't really kill you.

Denied and closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]