Connecting 2 server
As i connect to a server, i get in, then i see this gray ''free camera'' from one position, i can see other people play however if i press space, nothing happens, it's like im spectating.

And i can't connect to the TS.
I get that glitch from time to time when the server lags, could try and reconnect.  For me I usually just wait it out takes like 30 seconds to go away. Could try verifying files on the steam library - right click gmod - then properties - local files  - verify integrity.  You could  also  try typing record 1 in console  then type stop 4 seconds later.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
(06-03-2015, 11:35 AM)Fury Wrote: I get that glitch from time to time when the server lags, could try and reconnect.  For me I usually just wait it out takes like 30 seconds to go away. Could try verifying files on the steam library - right click gmod - then properties - local files  - verify integrity.  You could  also  try typing record 1 in console  then type stop 4 seconds later.

Thanks, but nothing worked.

I appreciate the help.
So nobody has a fix.
Since i've solved this, i'd like to change the topic to ''Server V2D stuck on retrieving server info'' as being told we're ment to report this to an admin so he/she can restart the server, so hereby.