Report: Ryan!
Name of player: Ryan! (no fingers)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40916370

Time in GMT: 00:45

Server: v33x

Summary: While in my apartment with contraband that was hidden (and wasn't hidden obviously like just a plain wall), I heard a shotgun blast down the door, no warning or anything, and come in and demand me to not move, and then despite me telling him that I wanted an admin to come here first, he then proceeded to destroy all hidden contraband. After waiting a while after practically spamming Enzyme with messages who was not responding, he simply said that he can raid for a burglary under rule 14.4, without even investigating the actual scene. It's not burglary as there was nothing on show, it was all hidden. What's to stop him from just blasting down every door on the map in hopes to find contraband? Also, when I was waiting for another reply from Enzyme after asking him to come to me, he then shot me down by claiming he wanted to go "Back to RP" while the matter was still unresolved.

Basically, there was no valid reason to and he completely disregarded the fact that it was an OOC matter and shot me anyway.
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/D5woT
In 14.4 it said burglary is a valid reason, I was raiding his house for "valuables" and there just so happened to be contraband. So like I said to you, no rules broken and you are wrong
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I do not see any rule breakage here.

14.4 means he can burgle your house.

I would also like to bring 1.7 up here as it seems to be relevant.

But that's just my 2 pence.

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]