Unban Request
Your name: WarthoG

Your ban ID:62107

Banned by:[FL:M] Barkles

Reason: Homophobic slurr in OOC

Involved: a (cannot remember name)

Why we should unban you: I was a rebel, building a dupe, and out of nowhere a fire engine/truck CDM's me and then flees the scene, and a fireman was driving. In OOC, since I was extremely angry, I started swearing at the guy, but no homophobic language or slurr was used. The only rude words used were 'Fucking' and 'Shit'.
v2d [19:11:04] WarthoG (STEAM_0:0:86144023) said: // No, because that fgt just ran me over and fucking legged it, demote that shit head

1. you frankly insulted someone anyway which is reason one I don't see why you should be unbanned
2. you used "fgt" which is obviously a shorted version of "cigarette**t" a homophobic word that we don't NOT use in the OOC on our servers

do you have any points as to why you should be unbanned
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I don't recall saying fgt, but if so, im sorry, but how is that homophobic? Calling someone an idiot has nothing to do with sexuality, and I do apologise for being so rude in chat, i've just had a rather bad day, and that topped it off.
(06-02-2015, 06:01 PM)Barkles Wrote: v2d [19:11:04] WarthoG (STEAM_0:0:86144023) said: // No, because that fgt just ran me over and freaking legged it, demote that shit head

1. you frankly insulted someone anyway which is reason one I don't see why you should be unbanned
2. you used "fgt" which is obviously a shorted version of "*****t" a homophobic word that we don't NOT use in the OOC on our servers

do you have any points as to why you should be unbanned

I don't recall saying fgt, but if so, im sorry, but how is that homophobic? Calling someone an idiot has nothing to do with sexuality, and I do apologise for being so rude in chat, i've just had a rather bad day, and that topped it off.
Unban Request reviewed and DENIED.

User was found guilty of insult and abbreviated homophobic slurr the ban will stand as issued
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]