Ban request on Chocolate face
Hello :D

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:19939387

name : Mr.Chocolate Face

Summary : So, I was raiding a Citizen in the appartment, And suddenly this guy shows up as hes job is Doctor, He tries to get in even tho I am gun pointing him And telling him to leave, Shots a warrning shot and closes the door, he comes opens the door and ignore fearRP, So I killed him, After 5-10 minutes, I am being warranted( Randomly ) Even tho the Citizen and the Doctor ( Mr.Chocolate Face ) are dead and cant report me killing them since its rulebreaking ( NLR ).

I ask why I am being arrest warranted, They tell me I am murderer, And he tells me I killed him, I told him that I killed him and he cant just come back and tell them That I call him, Thats NLR, He says " I am back from hospital " Even tho I shot 5 shots with auto shotty in hes head -_- and of course he was dead, therefore breaking NLR :P

Evidence :
[Image: 619CB183C66E7084D4DD47F4C90313987E3285BE]
[Image: 6FB19AF7AF23E5C5CA9B814EA8B5390941AFD14A]
[Image: DA15A1C9257CA5739F316442B08F88A861F69B7E]
Hello there, I am Mr.Chocolate Face but then again I wasn't; I was busy working today and it appears to be that somebody put a ban appeal on me while I was at work. For your information my little brother who is like 12 logged into my steam account and he changed my name and picture to something rather silly also he joined various servers in my history list in gmod. My normal name on steam Mr Lego and i was playing on this server a long time ago with Danny Sikker. I recently just started playing gmod again and i find this server rather amusing. I always followed the rules of this server back then and even now.

Sorry for any inconvenience that was caused today :l

Mr Lego
Ah dammit, now what ?
Doesn't really matter who was on the account, responsibility still stays with the owner.
I told Soulripper to Sslay me inorder to get ride of the warrant but somehow it didnt work, cops showed up and arrested me Tounge
I can comfirm that Mr.Chocolate face is Mr.lego.

With this evidence:
[Image: AE95F3B03BA2453D4C8F29DD26BB498627B9D52A]
16 hours.