A goodbye..
Animal deaths are hard hitting, it's not just a pet it's a family member. I'm a dog lover so this is sad, stay strong buddy.
Loving the staff all goin' against me when I simply put it to him that you can never forget about it.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

(06-03-2015, 10:50 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Loving the staff all goin' against me when I simply put it to him that you can never forget about it.

We're you expecting people to support you? Your not helping, its obvious he will grieve the death and will never forget it but the pain should ease with time.
I bet you had great times riding that dog into battle, he's up there with Jah now, smoking a dooby with scooby.

Labrador, you probably could've worded your OP better.
(06-03-2015, 10:55 AM)DVN Wrote:
(06-03-2015, 10:50 AM)Chocolate Labrador Wrote: Loving the staff all goin' against me when I simply put it to him that you can never forget about it.

We're you expecting people to support you? Your not helping, its obvious he will grieve the death and will never forget it but the pain should ease with time.

Nor am I implying that, I hope he gets over it but he will be good
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

You came across like a bellend it's not staff that are turning on you it's people. If you act like a fool you'll be treated like one. Sorry for your loss Evan must suck bro
Sometimes i wonder how bad we could ruin a funeral, if the whole community was to be invited.

OT:

Damn, surely does hurt. I hope you'll get on your heels soon enough :-)
Sorry about your lost.

Calm down guys no need to start an argument or some fight on this thread. Remember the main reason of this and not care about some kid from the internet.
Sorry for your loss man, I have 2 dogs now and I can't bear thinking about losing them. R.I.P
What was his/her name?
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Never really known what it's like to lose someone, or something, so close.

Sorry not the entire of this thread feel this way, but I'm sorry for your loss bro.