UnBan Request, Again. On General weed!
Heart 
Your name: (Steam friends name) General weed
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 60216
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)[FL] Rolorox
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?)Multiple RDM, spawnkilling an officer. Final Chance done.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Me and Admin
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) You guys know the store, So lett oss write this, It was a time ago now, and you and me know i am not going to do it again, And now ween all my friends are playing it again i want to do again, And it was i misstake that i will not do again, So please give me 1 more chance, and you know i am not going to do some think taht breaks the ruls again that i got perma was a mistake so please Smile PM General weed | philip
If you would please read the unban request rules, after the first denial you must wait 3 months until you post again.

Ban time over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.

Denied for posting before 3 months time.