Fearless Fun [Video]
Big Grin 
Fearless Fun!
So, Yesterday Myself, tomtom87583, GoogleWasMyIdea, Audacter, nielsrem, optimizedgamer69 and a few others... But most importantly.......
FRANKIE! (GeneralRickets)

Tell me what you think in the replies down below!
And sub me?
The following 2 users Like gordon301's post:
  • General Rickets, Nevy
Top banta with frankie
I fail to see anything funny except the naked twister part...
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • MacTavish
I liked the little clips, but the motor bit went on for a bit too long and wasn't that funny. I think if you sorta showed them hitting the SRU and them warning him then the guy shooting him and just cut off onto another clip, just get a little bit more footage and just leave in bits that'll make people laugh. That's my only advice, the editing is good though, I liked it.
tbh I couldn't hear voices of anyone in it... :/
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(05-31-2015, 03:14 PM)Barkles Wrote: tbh I couldn't hear voices of anyone in it... :/

Yeah, I have shadowplay to blame for that... It for some reason made everybody so quiet!
(05-31-2015, 04:25 PM)gordon301 Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 03:14 PM)Barkles Wrote: tbh I couldn't hear voices of anyone in it... :/

Yeah, I have shadowplay to blame for that... It for some reason made everybody so quiet!

Not to mention the file size of the recorded video itself - my friend recorded me prank calling Virgin Media for 10 minutes, came out to be over a gigabyte in storage size.

It was a shame.. it was really funny prank call.