Report Jonbry2727 - NLR, RDM, FailRP
Video 
Name of player: Jonbry2727
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115672169

Time in GMT: Around 12:30-13:00 GMT? (17:30 Central)

Server: v33x

Summary: While pulling into the firestation, there was a Rebel (Jonbry2727) that was following me from Mainstreet.  I pulled up to the garage door, and began to backup into the station.  He started to hug the fire engine as I was pulling into the bay. 

Once I got in, I accidentally moved forward a fraction which ended up killing him.  This is my bad, for which I apologize for.  I got out and checked to see if he was still alive, he wasn't so I reported his death in the /radio chat. 

A couple minutes later (way sooner than the 10 minute mark), he came storming into the firestation and went straight to me.  At this point he had no weapon visible.  He then informed me that I killed him and I need to give him money.  Before I could even read the message fully he pulled out his knife and killed me.

As such, he broke NLR as it took him a couple minutes to return to the scene.  He also did some FailRP in which he informed me I killed him, then proceeded to get revenge before I had much time to respond.  And then of course, RDM for killing me and attacking the other fireman afterwards without a reason.

Evidence::

I will walk you thru the attached video.  Be aware that I did edit things to keep the video short.  If you want to see the entire unedited version I will be happy to do so.

00:00-00:08 - You can see the Rebel running as soon as he saw my fire engine.
00:17-00:32 - Here you can see the Rebel approach the truck, then proceed to the open bay area, as soon as the truck was at the bay, he kept very close to the vehicle.  When I stopped, he walked into the bay which had a very small gap for him to squeeze thru.  When I accidentally lunge forward he had got tagged and died.  (Which I'm sorry for.)
00:50 - This shot indicates his respawn, he left behind a knife.  Notice the minutes in the lower left.  32 minutes.
01:00 - I radioed in to advise everyone on what happened, I always stop when I hit someone to make sure they are ok and/or reported as an accidental death.
01:09-01:14 - Rebel enters side doors, well before the NLR timer is over.  Notice the minutes in the lower left.  32 minutes.
01:15 - Name confirmed: [Jonbry2727 (661) - Currywurst
01:20 - Jonbry2727 proceeds to inform me that I killed him without using Local OOC.
01:43 - He then tells me: "you give me money or i kill you sir" Very much FailRP I believe as he is seeking revenge to something that he died over.
01:48-01:56 - He pulls out his knife and immediately slashes at me until I died.
01:57-01:58 - You can hear him slash again after my death.  I believe this was an attack on the other Fireman.

It is true that I killed him with my truck.  It was not intentional however, and I feel it did not warrant all that he did.

Thanks for your time,

SirWulf
Fighting fires so you don't have to.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:5102768&b=13]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.

-Safira
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.

Please note:

Quote:1. You are only allowed to write in a player report, if you are: 

1. the accused player
  2. the accusing player
  3. a witness or any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are considered as backseat moderation 
and will lead to a warning or even a forum suspension.

-Safira
Case reviewed and approved.

Player Jonbry2727 was found breaking the rules regarding NLR (New Life Rule).
Suspension will be applied for 1 day, following which a blacklist on NLR Spawning and Weapons will also be applied.

[FL] Safira
Administrative Team