Binds in F1 Menu Are Wrong
Bug 
Looking and using the binds in the F1 menu, they don't appear to work. They appear to be the same binds before the weapon update, as if they were never changed after the update. Others have confirmed the binds in F1 don't work either. Can we please get this fixed?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Trevor Jackson's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
To get the weapon binds because they aren't already on the binds menu go to the 'Weapons' tab and right click and copy to clipboard then as you would normally bind it.
(05-30-2015, 12:00 AM)Ares Wrote: To get the weapon binds because they aren't already on the binds menu go to the 'Weapons' tab and right click and copy to clipboard then as you would normally bind it.

I don't understand what you're saying. I know HOW to use the binds. I'm saying the ones in the 'Binds' menu are wrong. They're for the old weapons, not the new ones.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Honestly, Trevor, in my experience some of those binds I couldn't get to work back in the day. Good catch throwing this up here. I dunno about this copy to clipboard thing, then again I don't even use a toolgun to build. Beflok would be appalled.

Yay for updated binds!!!
I was wondering why my AK ammo and AK47 bind itself wasn't working