Unban request (or removal of the ban from my history)
Your name: [FL:RP] Tzimanious

Your ban ID: 61971

Banned by: [FL]Safira

Reason: FearRP - BRA (60789)

Involved: [FL:RP] Repous, BiipBiip, soviethooves and the people around.

Why we should unban you: As seen in this video sru mowed our car with his weapon (without even warning us)

Then it continues to this one

If one thing that "everyone" agrees on this server (Inculding 2 server teachers) is that when shots are fired (especially against a Mafia member, which is armed and dangerous) FearRP is off. 

It's not like we were facing the wall and ready to be detained and suddenly I tell him "WOW! You shot me before!" And I pull a gun. He shots. I stop the car and get out (as heard, I was already outside of the car ready to shoot before he starts speaking) (I can upload full video of it without skype and stuff if it's really neccesary). 

So, he shoots the car and like 6-7 seconds later I'm out shooting him. Where's FearRP?

Even a teacher said "If the victim is getting shot he can do whatever finds suitable to survive. Whether that's trying to escape or pull guns". 

I don't have the best ban history and I really don't want to get it dirtier. 
Also you said that a car is a "defenceless" position.

Well, I think that an armored SUV Mercedes is a WAYY better defensive position than being on foot.

Still, as seen on the first vid, his shots were not "warning shots" neither he told us to stop BEFORE shooting us. He shot us and that meant our lives were in danger. He kept shooting and THEN told us to stop...

"Really? You shoot the crap out of us and then you want us to come out peacefully?" That's not breakage of FearRP since HE SHOTS us FIRST, WITHOUT telling ANYTHING AT ALL.

1) We are speeding of in a Mercedes.
2) SRU starts shooting us without telling us to stop or anything. (First FearRP is off)
3) Even though we're about to stop. (We would stay inside the car and see what happens)
4) He continues to shoot us. (We gave him a chance to try to do something else than shooting us but he doesn't like that)
5) Friend gets out (That's not seen but I can upload a full vid tommorow)
6) THEN he tells us "get out and get on the ground".
7) THEN I come out and while he's pointing the gun at someone else, THEN. When my life is not in IMMIDIATE threat. THEN I pull a gun. 

Now, what did you expect? He shot us 2 TIMES. We gave him a FIRST chance and STILL he continued to shoot.
After shooting us 2 TIMES.  2 TIMES, even though we stop and he kept shooting, I broke FearRP?  That's something that every normal "criminal" or Mafia or however has a gun would do.

As I said before these WERE NOT WARNING SHOTS nor "FearRP shots" He tried to kill us 2 times.
Do you have any evidence to prove that he damaged you?
Because from what I see, you come out of the car quite fine with 98 HP; a bullet does more damage.
Your vehicle HP also remains constant.

Here is where it is FearRP.
You were speeding off in a Mercedes, as you said.
The car was then shot, but your character was not damaged it would seem.

You then braked instead of driving off, at which point the SWAT sergeant walked up to your car and said "out the car".
At this point, he has you at gunpoint. He has his gun pointing right at you through the glass, and you have no aimed at him. This is what I percieve to be 'defenceless'.

Yet you exit the car (spawning on top of it as sometimes happens, where the sergeant cannot see you), run off the car and a couple metres away from the car, and take out your gun.

That is why I banned you.

(05-29-2015, 12:05 AM)Safira Wrote: Do you have any evidence to prove that he shot your car?
Because from what I see, you come out of the car quite fine with 98 HP; a bullet does more damage.

Yes I do. (Will post full vid tommorow though)
I do agree the SWAT gave no indication as to why they shot your car except from the point where they held you at gunpoint ("out the car").
Considering this, suspension will shorten to 12 hours.
Approved.