Our Cars
Hey guys,

So, I was thinking about how cool my step-dads new car is recently and was thinking how cool maybe some of your cars where.
For anyone wondering, it is a brand-new Ford Kuga. As this is a brand-new car and not second hand (Basically the one you would walk into a Ford showroom and see), It has all the extra features a second-hand car would not have (Second hand most people think of it being owned by someone before you. No, in this case it would be one that a company has bought, driven a bit, and then re-painted it).

Some of the features:
Tinted windows;
Auto Parallel-Parking;
Fixed roof bar;
Electric steering;
Extra radio options (Ones you would never get in a second hand one as they would take them out);
And then a lot more. There are about 30-40 extra's on this car as it is brand-new.

Anyway, getting onto your guys' cars. If anyone in your family has an awesome new car, an old one that is cool. Or just a car, let me know on what it is, maybe some special features it has and what car it even is?

Some may be wondering what this car would cost new and second hand (someone had it before you);
New: Average of £28,000.
Second hand: Average of £22,000.

Looks of the Kuga;

Outside:
[Image: Ford_Kuga_front_20081206.jpg]

Interior:
[Image: ford-kuga-3-interior_0_0.jpg?itok=hoerx41t]

Engine (Basic Picture):
[Image: Ford_Kuga_engine,_2012.JPG]
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
[Image: i5M1rXr.png]
[Image: thayJHI.png]
[Image: TBrSqfs.jpg]
So this is my car, it's a 14 year old Volkswagen Lupo 1.4s 16v, I recently paid it off from my dad and when I'm 17 in August I'll be driving this baby Tounge
Colour: Green
Horsepower: Its about the size of a Shetland pony and about as fast as one too
Features: cassette tape deck (banging out the Phil colins) -Electronic sunroof
- dodgy electrics
- New battery
- Persian rug on the backseat.

Cost new: Fuck knows... £15,000?
What I paid: my grandma sold it to me for £250 And a biscuit

My dad drives a Citroen DS3 sport, with every assessory imaginable, including parking sensors
Oh and his number plate has "SXY" written in it, so for a man in his 50s he gets a lot of weird looks from people when we're driving xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(05-28-2015, 10:25 PM)Barkles Wrote: [Image: i5M1rXr.png]
[Image: thayJHI.png]
[Image: TBrSqfs.jpg]
So this is my car, it's a 14 year old Volkswagen Lupo 1.4s 16v, I recently paid it off from my dad and when I'm 17 in August I'll be driving this baby Tounge
Colour: Green
Horsepower: Its about the size of a Shetland pony and about as fast as one too
Features: cassette tape deck (banging out the Phil colins) -Electronic sunroof
- dodgy electrics
- New battery
- Persian rug on the backseat.

Cost new: *** knows... £15,000?
What I paid: my grandma sold it to me for £250 And a biscuit

My dad drives a Citroen DS3 sport, with every assessory imaginable, including parking sensors
Oh and his number plate has "SXY" written in it, so for a man in his 50s he gets a lot of weird looks from people when we're driving xD

xD Sounds good. Also, love the deal from your grandma (Laughed for a while at that).
I'll quickly add a picture of the engine and a few stats for the car that my step-dad got. I'll be getting it once I am old enough Cheese
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]