Unban and removal of ban on profile - satnavjudo
Your name: satnavjudo

Your ban ID: 61892

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Mass punchwhoring, Fail RP.

Involved: There were two others but i dont know there name.

Why we should unban you: Well i punched one rebel on my team about 20-30 mins before the ban (I apologized to the rebel as it was a miss click) But the reason i got banned was because me and a player were in a bank RP i said i was gonna rob the bank so he started punching me and said "boxing fight" i accepted so i punched him once and he ran away. I was caught running and punching down the road so i was banned for a week for "Mass punchwhoring" i dont agree with the ban and the time of the ban is also unfair

Please consider my unban ~ satnavjudo
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
So this is what I've heard. A rebel came up to me and said he was being punchwhored. You punched him and then he made you apologize, which you did. Then you punched him again. Afterwards, I saw you and a Corleone start "Boxing" in the middle of a bank. That's Fail RP. Then I was kind enough to question your intentions, at that point I discovered that you had killed someone standing in a doorway because he was "In my way". So there we have, Punchwhoring, Fail RP, RDM.
I asked you in teamspeak and me and most the other players that were on there at the time all said it was stupid i was banned, one i punched him and apologized. He said it was fine and that's when i went to the bank RP, there was a corelone there and under RP i said "Im gonna raid this bank" as i was a rebel so a corelone said "What mate and punched me" so when i tried to punch back i chased him down the street and without even asking what i was doing you banned me for a week for punch whoring. As for kill i'm sorry i should of called an admin i know, it was stupid and it wont happen again but other than that i cant see any problem and the one issue i see i wasn't banned for anyway :/
Any more information ? It would be nice to have this an removed as it was kind of stupid.
No. You broke the rules, it's not arguable. You admitted to breaking the rules, I don't see where the confusion is. I don't care if everyone and your mom said it's stupid, you broke the rules, therefore you got banned. The end. Denied.