Report: SirCrow
Name of player: SirCrow
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28584682
Time in GMT: 5:10pm/17:10pm
Server: Forums
Summary: So I put up a unban request at 8:54pm on the 20th of May. For 7 days, no-one responded to my unban request. Then, finally at 9:10pm on the 27th of May SirCrow replied to the request, saying that he does not see why i should be unbanned. I respect that decision, but I then told him that it had been more than 7 days since I put up the request. He denied that it was, even though i had the times right infront of me, he said that that was the 7th day, but since i posted the request at 8:54 and it was not 9:10, it had already been 7 days. Rule number 6 in the how to make a unban request thread clearly states that:
If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. And since it had been 7 days when SirCrow replied, I believe that he broke the rule, and therefore did not do his duty as
a staff member of this server.
Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid480338
Time when i posted: 05-20-2015, 08:54 PM
Time when SirCrow replied: 10 hours ago, and this was at 7:20am on the 28th of May.

Conversation:
SirCrow: I see no reason at all for you to be unbanned.
Me: Hasnt it been 7 days until I wrote the unban request? also i wasn't hacking in any way, it was perceived that way by an admin. I realize that it was a bad thing to joke about such a sensitive subject, but at the end of the day it was a joke.
SirCrow: My response was within 7 days.
Me: I mean no offense, but the response wasn't within 7 days.
SirCrow: Today IS the 7th day. My response was within 7 days. If my initial response was commented in 4 hours and 35 minutes, this request would be approved.
Moving to a more appropriate section.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
It is measured in days mate, not exact hours. This is ridiculous. Do not make an admin abuse report if he banned you and you don't like the ban. No abuse in my opinion. People get busy but he made sure to do it in a 7 day period also.

8:45pm on the 20th to 8:45pm on the 21st is 1 day

21st to 22nd is 2 days

23rd to 24th is 3 days

24th to 25th is 4 days

25th to 26th is 5 days

26th to 27th is 6 days

27th to 28th is 7 days

Proper math shows he had at least 11 more hours to respond mate. If it was filed at 9 pm. So this is wrong.

No abuse noted, closed