Slick's Unban
Heart 
Your name: Slick Dick Rick

Your ban ID: 32207

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Admin disrespect, mic spam, homophobia, disobeying admin, trolling, hate server group (no idea what the hate server group part means)

Involved: This was years ago so my memory is very foggy, but if I remember correctly I was playing music, Jokhah teleported me to the roof and told me to stop, so I called him a homophobic slur.

Why we should unban you: Because what I did was stupid, I realize that. But after being away from FL for a few years I even more so realize how much I miss the community as well as roleplaying, I have/had so many great friends and experiences in this community, it was pretty stupid of me to so carelessly act out and let that all go to waste.

It's been a year or two now, not sure exactly how long, but I can say that I've matured since then. So I ask of the FL community, to give me another go.

-Slick
Slick, I remember this ban extremely well. Basically it went how you said it did, but it's been so long that I don't remember the server group issue. Most likely was something to do with you and a tag you were wearing at the time. I talked with several of the staff after issuing that ban way back when. I think the biggest issues in this case were you coming back after some rule changes had happened and me being "on a mission" that day. You know that kind of day when you've already dealt with a magical amount of issues to the point where you just assume that every call is a bad one.

Only serious issue I had with your ban was your refusal to listen to staff you didn't know. Just try to get up on the various rule changes, respect the staff, and go have a good time.

Review: Slick Dic* Rick has plenty of bans, easy point for an admin to argue, however other then the one I issued (in the 30,000 block of the bans list) all of the rest of his bans predate the start of me being here (4 digit ban IDs or less). This proves that either he was just plain gone for a long time or actually did a decent job not getting banned for a MONTHS. He also has served his time in my eyes.

I approve of this unban request. I also do not support placing a last chance warning on him, as all but one of his bans are again in the 4 digit bracket of bans. Honestly this is one of those cases that makes me wonder why FL hasn't put up a limitation on how old a ban can be and still be held against you.

Best of luck Rick and congrats to FL for regaining a piece of the community that was found to be irreplaceable.
Thanks dude, I really appreciate such support.

> I think the biggest issues in this case were you coming back after some rule changes had happened and me being "on a mission" that day. You know that kind of day when you've already dealt with a magical amount of issues to the point where you just assume that every call is a bad one.

Oh yes, believe me when I say I totally get that. Still, I said what I said over mic and that isn't really justifiable. If I'm honest the ban was just, regardless.

Thanks again Jokhah
Unban request approved.

Make sure to read the rules as they have changed a lot in the past two years. There is also explanations on each of them in the rules as well.

If you have any questions you can contact me and I will help you out.