ban request for Sparx6321
Name of player: Sparx6321

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50072257

Time in GMT: 21:15ish

Server: V33x

Summary: Okay so as me and Ben (GruntOnASt1ck) were driving through the Corelone village, someone stood in the road and start absuing us calling us Mexicans (we're British lel) so I got out the car to speak to him. In my description it says the words (British|Scottish|18|Bi-Sexual...), and so I believe he saw this as he then started hurling homophobic abuse at me using the word 'cigarette' over and over again. I reported this to the admin (blackout) but he said that because it was not said in local ooc it's allowed, and if that is true then that is utterly disgraceful. How can someone be banned for being homophobic in ooc but not in ic? The truth of the matter is that this incident has both made me feel like shit because someone has been homophobic and the admin has pretty much said it's acceptable.

Evidence: See the photo's through this link;

https://imageshack.us/a/fpd4/1
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I can confirm i was with Ben when this happened. We were driving through the corleone estate and Sparx6321 jumped infront of us and said insults which was fine. Then ben got out and saw in his description he was bisexual and called him a "cigarette" several times.
The user in hand is in violation of the IC and OOC Rules.
"5.7 While you may be racist, sexist, and discriminatory IC, do not do this to excess or if it doesn’t fit your character’s roleplay. These actions must under no circumstances carry over to OOC."

This seems more of a troll more than roleplay therefore the user will be suspended for 1 week.
Thank you for your report.

Fearless Administrator
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]