Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast UBR
Your name: Zero Lukas A.K.A Bwekfast
Your ban ID: 61914
Banned by: [FL] Rolorox
Reason: CDM on purpose during a gunfight, claims to not know it isn't allowed. Last Chance Done
Involved: [FL] Rolorox
Why we should unban you: Well, let me just say that CDMing is running others over on purpose for no reason but to be a minge. I got in my car as shots were being fired at me though none hit me, so as I was driving I saw the person which was Rolorox that was still shooting at me, so I continued to drive and managed to hit him and kill him. Let me just say that there are scenarios in real life that people are shooting others in cars and the driver would drive them other to save their lives. You may see it at CDM but I had a rather good reason as it was self defense. If self defending yourself in a vehicle when someone is shooting you still counts as *CDM* then I 100% did not know that it's against the rules, CDM has normally been a reason to kill people in a vehicle for no reason other than for your own enjoyment and being a minge to the server. If I did know that it was against the rules, do you think i'd do it on my 2nd day after being unbanned with MY last warning? When something serious like that happens to me, I will behave and only do things if they are needed, and even though Rolorox didn't hit me with any bullets he was still shooting me and I needed to act using self defense with the vehicle that I was in, and this is a SEMI-SERIOUS server, so things that happen in real life should be allowed on here without a doubt. Like I said, it was self defense not a CDM.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
You have literally just admitted to intentional CDM which has never been allowed.

Not only did you already know this was a rule mate but I have gotten word that you have been trying to use a friend's account to get back on GMOD. This is unacceptable, I saw no reason to unban you before but in light of this new evidence I am even more against an unban. This was your own silly choice. But as you think all staff are bias including myself I will let some other staff comment their thoughts.
(05-27-2015, 01:27 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Not only did you already know this was a rule mate but I have gotten word that you have been trying to use a friend's account to get back on GMOD. This is unacceptable, I saw no reason to unban you before but in light of this new evidence I am even more against an unban. This was your own silly choice. But as you think all staff are bias including myself I will let some other staff comment their thoughts.

Um, i'm not banned from GMOD so why would I need a friends account to get back onto it?

You must be lying to get me in more trouble Rolo, because I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

Why?
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
(05-27-2015, 03:56 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote:
(05-27-2015, 01:27 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Not only did you already know this was a rule mate but I have gotten word that you have been trying to use a friend's account to get back on GMOD. This is unacceptable, I saw no reason to unban you before but in light of this new evidence I am even more against an unban. This was your own silly choice. But as you think all staff are bias including myself I will let some other staff comment their thoughts.

Um, i'm not banned from GMOD so why would I need a friends account to get back onto it?

You must be lying to get me in more trouble Rolo, because I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

Why?

To get back on our server. You know what I meant, also I have chat logs to prove it so please do not lie to me.

Also I have been talking to someone who says you are blackmailing them, this is not allowed in the slightest. I have gone over this with the staff and they agree, you do not deserve to be unbanned. Maybe when you have grown up you can come back and give it another try.

Denied