Report: iac the wizard
Name of player: iac the wizard

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71015553

Time in GMT: 11:05

Server: v2d

Summary: Ok, so iac the wizard comes running up to my house with his gun out pointing threw my BMD shop window, saying let us in or we will get a search warrant. Under Fear RP, I was forced to open the door to let them in, even thought they had no search warrant. They got a search warrant for ''s hots fired'' when they searched me and I didn't even have a gun, and there was even a SWAT outside the building when this supposedly happened. He didn't respond to any gunshots and I sure never heard and gun fire during the time they came up to my house. This was just a poor excuse to raid my house so they could break in and arrest me for something. The population of the server was low and they were obviously bored so they made up an incorrect bullshit reason to search me, even though seeing no bullet holes or me having no weapon on me. This led them to me being arrested for contraband, and they had nothing on what the original warrant had said.

Evidence: Well seeing as I wasn't recording, not much, but BOT Jericho the SWAT was outside my house at the time. You cant expect me to be recording everything that happens. Logs will have to check something.
Let me add that the cops responded to an apparent request, and they never actually heard any gunfire themselves. They had no proof gunfire came from my house and therefore didnt have sufficient evidence to raid me.
We searched you for suspected gunshots which is allowed.
Involved - Officer on Scene

Quote:Under Fear RP, I was forced to open the door to let them in, even thought they had no search warrant
You were not under FearRP. The door was shut and locked, and we said "You can open the door, and let us in to search, or we'll force entry." That's not FearRP. That's us saying "you can open the door, or we get a search warrant." We would search either way, but don't start stating something is fearRP, when it isn't.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(05-26-2015, 10:19 AM)JazzlesMan Wrote: Summary:
Ok, so iac the wizard comes running up to my house with his gun out pointing threw my BMD shop window, saying let us in or we will get a search warrant.
Searched for shots fired in the slums, sent in by a request, all buildings were searched and a man was detained outside the slums apartments.

Under Fear RP, I was forced to open the door to let them in.
Very kind of you, but we would of got a search warrant anyway.

Even thought they had no search warrant.
Got one about 30 seconds after though.

They got a search warrant for ''s hots fired'' when they searched me and I didn't even have a gun.
It doesn't matter if you didn't have a gun, how do we know you didn't have someone in the back killing someone?

and there was even a SWAT outside the building when this supposedly happened.
Well yes, SWAT would respond to a gun call.

He didn't respond to any gunshots and I sure never heard and gun fire during the time they came up to my house.
For all I know it could of been a prankster, but we as law enforcement are required to carry out a search of the area if gun fire is reported it, its the same as SWATTING.

This was just a poor excuse to raid my house so they could break in and arrest me for something.
To be honest, I don't care if you had contraband and did not even know you had a base in the slums in the first place, I was just doing my job.

The population of the server was low and they were obviously bored so they made up an incorrect bullshit reason to search me.
Actually we were very stressed out and excited because of the corleones repeatedly pulling out guns and shooting, so false on that one.

even though seeing no bullet holes or me having no weapon on me.
We were checking all buildings for signs of bullet holes in walls etc, in the moment of that we didn't search you due to another suspect possibly hiding in the back room.
This led them to me being arrested for contraband, and they had nothing on what the original warrant had said.
But its against the perm laws, do you think I'm searching you for something then going to let you go with a illegal activity?

If needed proof can be shown as I think I was recording, just ask.

Responded in bold.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence to prove rulebreakage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator