Im back.
Hello old friends and "knowns" im back and if you dont remember me i had the Name of: [?]\\\DERPY HOOVES///[?]

And let me start of with an apology to the Veteran admins and players of the Community. Im sorry that when i started i was a massive Dickhead, ive looked through the old Ban records of me and such and was like "wow i was a dickhead that time". But now im back and im ready to start for new

-(a bunch of symbols here) Mickey Mouse (and a bunch of symbols here) Aka [?]\\\DERPY HOOVES///[?]

Im glad to be back  Cheese
Welcome back, let's hope this time you stay for as long as possible and stay out of trouble.
Welcome back.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome back.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
Welcome back.
Due to our meeting a few days ago, I haven't really noticed a change in your attitude..
Welcome back.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
Welcome back man.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(05-26-2015, 05:33 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Due to our meeting a few days ago, I haven't really noticed a change in your attitude..

Attitude?, i thought we had a friendly discussion and a bit of "Confusement" if i may from our last meeting, we didnt curse eachother out and none of us had a bad attitude so i dont really see where you going with that?.
Yeah I remember you, welcome back!

Just letting ya know, we're released new rules so please make sure that you've read em!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator