Unban Request
Your name: Wu-Tang Shogun
Your ban ID: 61867
[fontl=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Banned by: [FL] Nevy
Reason: FailRP - Attempted RDM - D/C to avoid RP situation[/size]
Involved: DanManC, thehitman56
Why we should unban you: Rebels were in a hostage situation and all of them had guns out in the middle of back street in the city, i approached them and asked what they were doing. "They told me to fuck off", "get the fuck outta here you fuckin bitch", and "im gonna fucking shoot you if you stay" I told them, ok im gone, walked behind a car, pulled out a ump and proceded to shoot them all. THEY provoked me. This was not RDM. Also, sometimes when i shoot my gun right after pulling it out my game bugs out and crashes. It crashed right as i shot/killed the first one so  I did NOT D/C to avoid a gunfight, I never would. (I like shootin' things) and when I logged back in i was banned. I could see how this is seen as a D/C but it wasn't. Not sure how I can prove it to you guys but if there is a way I will prove it.
Edit: It was super small for some reason. Fixed it.
To start the dc to avoid will be removed
But will see what nevy says about the other part
Seeing as this was not D/C to avoid a situation, user will be unbanned. However, you were a Black Market Dealer and kept walking towards us as we were heavily armed and we told you to piss off. I find that to be a poor excuse to go behind a vehicle and start unloading a clip at a group of several men in gas mask suits with heavy weaponry.