any other way's to donate?
hi i really want to donate badly but i dont have paypal atm. is there any other way that i could donate like using my steam wallet or tf2 keys or any other things? thank you and more power fearlessrp!
The only platform to donate is Paypal although if you take a look in the Market place section, located: Here You can find some people might be selling donator and you can buy it off them using IG items like money, cars etc. TF2 keys and Steam Wallet codes aren't accepted because they can't be used to fund the server.
can i post a trade request on the marketplace forum for my tf2 keys to donator status or its prohibited? thanks!
Transferring any items for anything outside of the CityRP game mode, except donator status, is not allowed and will result in a ban.

Even then purchasing donator status with anything other than in game money or items within CityRP is not allowed.
Only Paypal is accepted. Like Mustang said you can look in the marketplace and maybe find someone selling donator for in game money or items.
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
You dont need a Paypal account as far as I remember, it just makes it easier. You can make the transaction THROUGH paypal, which doesnt require an account.
as ive said i dont have credit card nor paypal and a friend hahahahaha Smile
Then what you'll have to do is what I had previously said and ask for someone to buy it for you IG and then you pay them the money/item(s), or just head over to the market place section (Link above in previous post) and have a look around to see if anyone is selling. Alternatively you could put up your own marketplace thread saying you are buying donator and someone should come along soon enough.