Rules overhaul (IMPORTANT)
oh no a bunch of teenagers/adults can roleplay being sexist and racist in game
oh no the world is coming to a end

enough of my sarcasm
racism and sexism and what ever else they allowed happens every day in real life, your just not around it in your comfort bubble
Do you still need a jail guard to arrest for more than 5 minutes?
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Nope, I dont think you do
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Wait to clarify you still cant call someone a N***er or anything along those lines

Other than that Nice overhaul Cheese
I like DarkRP, so I think the new rules are cool. But if admins think this is going to better the server in anyway they are clueless lol.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
[Image: VTWSfAP.jpg]
finally
I don't get what's up with these annoying players who don't even play on the server and are probably banned or butthurt from some stupid reason who come on these thread and start bitching about the things that get changed, and if things don't get changed they still bitch.

If you don't play here then don't moan here, thank you very much. Cause the odds are since we don't care that you left then I don't care to listen to your bullshit.

how about a little thank you every now and then? Thank you very much to all of the staff members who worked hard on getting these new updated rules out. 
The following 2 users Like Nyander's post:
  • Preditor, jimmyboyo
(05-24-2015, 05:27 PM)ryan! Wrote: I like DarkRP, so I think the new rules are cool. But if admins think this is going to better the server in anyway they are clueless lol.

I think the purpose wasn't to improve the rules so much as it was to simply make them clearer.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(05-24-2015, 06:01 PM)Ms. Mudpie Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 05:27 PM)ryan! Wrote: I like DarkRP, so I think the new rules are cool. But if admins think this is going to better the server in anyway they are clueless lol.

I think the purpose wasn't to improve the rules so much as it was to simply make them clearer.

The purpose was to make the transition from CityRP to DarkRP. Not complaining, I like DarkRP
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]