Rules overhaul (IMPORTANT)
(05-24-2015, 02:43 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: So if racism is allowed. People can put their IGN as Hitler or Stalin because it's completely the same. Right?

I question your lack of intelligence and observation. Hitler or Stalin RP is extremist, Racism is something else.
Some people need to grow up and realize that this is an RP server.
Stop getting pissy about a game. The rules have been updated and we have allowed racism etc because we thought you were all mature enough to handle this. Maybe we are wrong.

However this is a ROLEPLAY server and whether you like it or not? People are racist in life. We felt have restricted with far to many things that we have to turned into a kindergarten and as administrators, we will monitor what is minor Racism and what is excessive trolling.
Now... Instead of complaining, read the rules absorb them.

Thank you.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 6 users Like Obay's post:
  • Nyander, already_fallen, CommanderEcho, Zecon, Nacreas, Ms. Mudpie
What was the reason to make admin permission needed to go dictator? In my year here i havent seen the need for it.

Also allowing racism and sexism? If youre racist/sexist you dont use freedom of speech, its simply a clear lack of decency. IG and OOC.
(05-24-2015, 07:39 PM)Obay Wrote: Stop getting pissy about a game.

I am fucking done.
You are promoting racism in a game, why should people not be pissy. Maybe you should take in to consideration how people will read the rules, and take this too far.
Sexists, what?
The small majority of women who play FL could be drawn away, as this WILL go too far in game, and be ooc.
I wonder why people are bitchy.
Females as a whole receive enough abuse and harassment in the gaming world, why should we give them more shit, even in character, as it would escalate.
I refuse to be a part of a community that promotes racism and sexism.
Can we beat the shit out of racists and sexists? Probably not. If I was a black person, and was called a "n*gga", I would be fuming, and would beat the shit out of the person who called me it, I bet I can't do that.
This is SEMI-serious RP, we don't need every aspect to be like IRL, and we certainly don't want to promote racism or sexism,
I quit FL, this 1 rule has turned the community in to shit, and all the admins protecting it is complete and utter bullshit.
Promote racism and sexism as a community, and trust me, you will be shit on.
"I quit FL"

Wow.

Promoting? FL has done nothing to promote Racism or the like. As Obay said stop getting pissy over a game. It's something said in character not directed toward you as a person. Christ sake. Can we not have a News and Announcements thread that is just shat on. Grow a pair and don't take it to heart. The lot of you disputing this over an in character thing in a game is ridiculous. It's not aimed at you at all. If you had common sense some would figure that out. I'm pretty sure none of the staff are racist. Be a bit more mature and just handle it.
(05-24-2015, 08:12 PM)TheTiger Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 07:39 PM)Obay Wrote: Stop getting pissy about a game.

I am freaking done.
You are promoting racism in a game, why should people not be pissy. Maybe you should take in to consideration how people will read the rules, and take this too far.
Sexists, what?
The small majority of women who play FL could be drawn away, as this WILL go too far in game, and be ooc.
I wonder why people are bitchy.
Females as a whole receive enough abuse and harassment in the gaming world, why should we give them more shit, even in character, as it would escalate.
I refuse to be a part of a community that promotes racism and sexism.
Can we beat the shit out of racists and sexists? Probably not. If I was a black person, and was called a "n*gga", I would be fuming, and would beat the shit out of the person who called me it, I bet I can't do that.
This is SEMI-serious RP, we don't need every aspect to be like IRL, and we certainly don't want to promote racism or sexism,
I quit FL, this 1 rule has turned the community in to shit, and all the admins protecting it is complete and utter bullshit.
Promote racism and sexism as a community, and trust me, you will be shit on.
If you quit, that's fine. Our aim is to not make people leave though, we are trying to enhance the roleplay we have in our servers. And we do not "promote it" we are attempting to tolerate it. 

Don't argue points you do not understand.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Suarez
Funny thing is, that you admins always seem to agree with the rules, when there were rules that were against racism you all agreed, and now that there are rules allowing racism you all agree too?

Seriously get your own opinion for once and stick with it, it's so pathetic.
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Floodify, Conn, aviator
(05-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny thing is, that you admins always seem to agree with the rules, when there were rules that were against racism you all agreed, and now that there are rules allowing racism you all agree too?

I don't know if you have noticed in earlier posts, but we have been discussing this for a while. We do have our own opinions, we are not robots. I don't know why us all agreeing on something is such a problem for you, sounds like you'd rather us all be in shreds arguing at this point.
(05-24-2015, 08:03 PM)Baskingner Wrote: What was the reason to make admin permission needed to go dictator? In my year here i havent seen the need for it.

Also allowing racism and sexism? If youre racist/sexist you dont use freedom of speech, its simply a clear lack of decency. IG and OOC.

From what I'd guess the dictator rule is to stop the whole 'I'm bored lets go dictator ban everything then die because ahahah so funny' thing.
(05-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Preditor Wrote:
(05-24-2015, 08:21 PM)Jan Wrote: Funny thing is, that you admins always seem to agree with the rules, when there were rules that were against racism you all agreed, and now that there are rules allowing racism you all agree too?

I don't know if you have noticed in earlier posts, but we have been discussing this for a while. We do have our own opinions, we are not robots. I don't know why us all agreeing on something is such a problem for you, sounds like you'd rather us all be in shreds arguing at this point.

You always post that you agree with the current rules, don't even reply to me if you're too afraid to state your opinion anywhere.