Unban request Piscator
Your name: ([FL:RP] Piscator, STEAM_0:1:82221223)

Your ban ID: (61888)

Banned by: ([FL] Enzyme)

Reason: (Invalid reason to kill someone. Lying to staff in @ case.)

Involved: ([FL:RP] Baron)

Why we should unban you: (As statet apparently i lied to An superadmin, Which i think i didnt do.
i was roleplaying as corleone and Don was walking to our house when a man got up behind him and started punching him for whatever reason, Now according the guy was behind him and punching him but missed and then got infront of don and started punching my don told him to go away but without hesitation started punching more as i was in the house and saw everything and the don was telling him to backoff. I had to save my Don as that is part of my rp so i go out on the street and point a gun at him he continues i fire at him and it kills him, I was brought by Enzyme and he asked how many times he punched baron i said around 8 times, it wasnt a statement i reapetedly told him, as he punched him alot and the firts that came to my mind wasnt to count the punches but iam sure that it was more then five times. i saved the don. Now the only reason the don said that the taxi guy maybe punched him once was because he was behind his back, so i tell you please talk to FL:RP] Baron again and im sure he will reconsidder his statement. And the last thing i would do it purposely lie to a staff member.)
Hello.
I was this Don Corleone and i belive that this can be true. When the admins asked me how many time the man hit me i said 2-3 times only hit once and that was only counting from when he got infront of me. The chauffeur had been chasing me for a good distance and he had been trying to punch me for a while.
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
If someone is punching you, then that doesn't mean that you can straight up kill them. The damage-logs showed that the taxi-driver did not even do any damage to the Don. If he was attempting to punch the Don then you should threaten him with a gun, get him under fearRP or call the police but you can't just kill someone because he unsuccessfully tried to kill the Don. What you used was excessive force and your statement did not add up with what Baron said.

I do suspect that you (Baron) are trying to defend your friend and therefore now trying to alter your statement.

The damage logs clearly showed that this person (taxidriver) was unsuccessful in even hurting the Don (Baron) and that the taxi-driver did not pose a big enough threat for you do immediately kill him.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator