Unban Request
Your name: [HZ]-Fan Colonel Sander

Your ban ID:30773

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Massive minging, Prop pushing, surfing, double account.

Involved: NA

Why we should unban you: I was banned in 2013 so its been 2 years since the incident, I'm now just coming back to RP and  really want to take it seriously. I realize Fearless is the best community and I would love to come back and follow all rules. I'm now 17 years old compared to back then i was about 14-15 and was a minge. I hope you can consider me again I would really appreciate it. 
Currently being reviewed.
You have been permed before for Double Accounting. You appealed that ban and you said:
Quote:I spent a lot of my time on this server, and if i were to be un banned i would be extremely caution while playing. I want to have the experience one last time. I'm also planning on donating again. If you were to please unban me i will make sure to never break a rule again.
UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid250535

After you were given a second chance (Something very few players get) you decided to go on our servers where you were then banned for "Massive minging, Prop pushing, surfing, double account." You've broken your own promise and I don't see any reason why we should trust your word anymore. 

As I see it, you've received enough chances and you've proven that you're not someone we can trust. The main reason why I'm against you being unbanned is that you've been given another chance before, and you threw it away. I feel you've received enough chances and that you've miss-used our trust in you. What you were banned for was unacceptable, and this also occurred AFTER you were given a new chance.

In your time here on FL you've managed to collect 15 bans* 14 bans  (*two of the bans are for the same reason) in 215 hours (+ 0 hours on alt account).

To sum it up:

- 14 bans.
- Banned twice for double-accounting after being given another chance once.
- Broken your own word in your previous UBR
- Straight up broken our TOS multiple times
- Little to no effort in UBR
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Hello Sanders. I assume you thought this was going to fly because I've been away. You knew what you were doing then, you were given a second chance after the fact. Tell me, seriously, why should I sign off on letting you back on here? You've proven time and again that trusting you is a massive mistake. Though I'm no longer active here, I will still do what I gotta do to keep it a decent place. Unless you have something very frickin magical, you can safely bet that hell no is my answer.

Minges who act like you did have no business here and can rot in DarkRP hell as far as I'm concerned.

P.S. With the changes to the appeal system, you have the right to appeal every so often (8 months after denial). Just know that no matter how many times you appeal this post will most likely be copy pasted for every one of your appeals till you come up with answers.

1: Why did you do what you did.

2: Why did you continue breaking rules.

3: Why, after a second chance, did you break rules?

4: Honestly, would you even trust you if roles were reversed?

I do not accept that excuses. Examples: I didn't know, I didn't do, I was a kid, I'm sorry. None of these things answer anything. You did what you did for a reason, no one but you made you do it. Own up and be a man, explain the reason you did these things, and I promise you fair consideration. Fail or complain about it will quickly mean "see you in eight months." Take this seriously.
To the staff: I would like you to investigate the other account as I cannot find it.

Reason: Cannot find it, Listed name in UBR doesn't match name given in ban ID, [HZ] search in the bans page reveals a series of behavior nearly identical to this user but none of those IDs are the same as this user.

Results of any additional information collected during this specific inquiry can remain with the staff unless directly relevant to the case. I do require the name of the alternate account from his double account ban so that I can research that account's ban history and behavior.

Dunno who [HZ] is but they seem to dump their minges here.
After doing some research, the user requesting has not been on the forums since May 02, the same day as the OP.

It is the 23rd now.

Sanders has 24 hours to show any form of interest in this case. Failure to make a relevant post on this thread in that timeframe will lead to immediate request for denial of approval.

To anyone reading this thread, if you want to be unbanned or have a recorded ban removed, show interest in the case. It could mean the difference in waiting 1-7 days for an unban or waiting 240 days to try again. Also remember that every time you waste time, it's potentially could be used against you in future appeals.
Request administrator close and deny this request.

Closing notes:

Requesting user has not been on forums since making this request, 22 days ago.
User has since shown no interest in this case.

Should the user return and provide reasonable excuse as to why there was no activity, I will appeal to the staff to allow for immediate reopening of this case. Please contact me via forum PM.

In the absence of the user, the only thing with any substance for the appeal is the length of time served, but that is strongly overcast by the user's ban history. Additionally, the administrator who gave the original second chance should also provide input on said case should it be reopened.

Respectfully,
Anthony "Jokhah" Molnar
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.
Please note, denial authorised by the banning administrator.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]