Unban Request
Your name: Canceled Fish

Your ban ID: 52429

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Staff disrespect, RDM, fail RP. You should know better

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This is a long shot, I know that. I have a horrific ban record. I have been banned for just about every reason imaginable. I won't make excuses, they were all justified bans. I've broken the rules time and time again. My ban record became so grand, it eventually resulted in my most recent ban, the perma-ban. While my previous bans can not be, nor should be, forgotten, I do, however, ask that they be forgiven. It has been a year since the perma-ban. I've served my sentence. I ask that the community that has given me so much and that I have given so much to grant me one more chance. I've a firm understanding of the rules after 13 bans and I harbor no more intent to break them. Accept me back into the community once more and I assure you, you will not be disappointed.
You should not make a UBR because you are sorry, the ban was valid, and with your record you should have taken the situation more seriously. You have a LARGE record of bans, and have been given many chances.
(05-23-2015, 06:07 PM)Preditor Wrote: You should not make a UBR because you are sorry, the ban was valid, and with your record you should have taken the situation more seriously. You have a LARGE record of bans, and have been given many chances.

That's true. I understand completely if I get denied on this unban request. It's just been a long while and I missed the simplicity of this server so I thought I might have a minuscule chance of being unbanned so I could play it again.
I understand you have a large ban record, but here's what is going to happen. You will receive an unban but your ban will remain on record. This will be your VERY LAST chance, if you mess this up, it will be nearly impossible to be unbanned again. Do not mess up your chance please, our community can be forgiving, as long as you can keep your word in the end.
Approved.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND, ANY BLACKLIST WILL ALSO RESORT IN A BAN
It's considered as a probation. Play safe, know the rules and you should have no problem!