Report: [SB:D]JustBen And MaxedOut
Name of player: [SBCheese]JustBen And MaxedOut

SteamID: [SBCheese]JustBen: STEAM_0:0:92718041
                  MaxedOut: For some reason, it listed 2 ids for this guy? Not sure why... but here is both! STEAM_0:0:83763757 , STEAM_0:1:37143880

Time in GMT: 21:58

Server: V2D

Summary: These guys went to retrieve their cars from the nexus garage, I got them into the garage and let them look around, After a few minutes, I got tranqued and then shot in the face while ragdolled until I died.

Evidence:
Just Bens name contains : D therefore the forums changed it into a smiley, ignore it, the prefix in his name is [SB: D] without the space!
As you can see we killed you as soon as you were going to weapon check us, if you had weapon checked us like you were about to you would have found our guns and weapons and detained then arrested us resulting in loosing very expensive guns so we had to take action and kill you as we would have gone to jail
[Image: P02wUS.png]
Have we RP'd together? Rep me here
Still, why on earth did you have a tranq rifle in the first place? Also, Others were complaining earlier of the same thing earlier anyway...
Well i guess we will wait for an admins decision, im not here to argue
[Image: P02wUS.png]
Have we RP'd together? Rep me here
Neither am I
The player in hand is in violation of Combat Rules.
"4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason."
The user that broke rule 4.1, did not have reason to take your life, there for a Weapons Blacklist will be applied for 3 Hours.

Thank you for your report.

Fearless Administrator 
~Obay
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]