[Banking] Bank of Switzerland
Welcome to Bank of Switzerland
The World's Most Securest & Confidential Bank

We do not care how you have got the money. To keep client's account secret, we even "Erase" the employees who is quitting so no information can be leaked to media nor government!
Buisness

Saving- 5% Interest Every Week

Loan- 15% Interest Every Week (Max Debt Payment Date - 2 Month)

Safety Deposit- $100 per Space Every Week

(OOC : People who Loan money, you agree that if you refuse to pay back when date is overdue, you will be reported for scamming. You can loan larger amount of money by reputations or RP points or Hrs on FL)

Bank Saving Accounts
-none-

Bank Loan Accounts
WarthoG (STEAM_0:0:86144023) - $5,000 (2015-05-19)[PAID DEBT]

Bank Safe Deposit Accounts
-none-

Make appointment online by replying on this thread or add me on steam @[FL:RP]Anonymous
Or find me at V2D when I am doing Bank RP

Bank in Evocity

The following 1 user Likes GamerLuna's post:
  • Roachy
Nice job!

Very neutral Wink
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
We needed this, great job friend!
Dear BOS Executive,

My name is Alexander Heafy, and I represent the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. I was interested in setting up a business account with you, If you wish to speak more about this. I can send our Internal Affairs Officer, who will discuss moving forward with this. I'm always available on my business email ([email protected]) so contact me when you wish to meet.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Executive
> Bump
**A letter from Arnolde von Hazzalbach arrives in the mail of the Schweizerische National Bank, it contains a request for an appointment between his correspondants and bank officials**
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator