New Pegboard Nerds Track
Try This - Pegboard Nerds

Hey!
What is every bodies opinions on pegboard nerds new track? Personally, It is one of my favorites. I have been listening to it on repeat Tounge
I'm a big fan of PBN. I'll check out the new track when I get home.
this isn't new heard it quite a while back
(05-29-2015, 02:37 PM)JustalittleFish Wrote: this isn't new heard it quite a while back

Its a month old, It's Just new to me Tounge
It's okay I suppose. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it. The bass drop was like a 0/10 1/10 1/10 vote at a splash competition. The gunshot suppressor sound was weak and felt almost forced. The bits of talking I found to almost take away from the beat, which overall I feel should have it's tone worked on a little. Had a cartoonish intro style feel. Old cartoon intros mind you, which was a let down because the spot in the song's intro had a 1920's 30's style, almost like swing, that part with the technology aspect blended very well. If the song were to go about 2-3 hairs deeper in tone so as not to feel almost childish in a strange way, and stuck with that opening, I think it would have made for more of an adventure.

I'm not a musician, I don't claim to know how to play anything. I have helped a few musicians get that extra pop out of their music though. Not for money, not professionally, just as a friend, a nobody. Hopefully you understand what I mean about it. Kinda like how I like the edge on some of skrillex's (or however that cory feldman with downs lookin dude spells it) but I hate how a good chunk of his songs almost feel like they are WAYYYYYY to damn long, yet they are only around 2-3 minutes. Basically sounds like Seth McFarlane's (or however that beady eye'd soulless lookin man spells his name) career, repetitive and overplayed after about 30-45 seconds.

Are there any other songs by this artist you could recommend? I'll at least do you a solid and give them an honest shot.