Ban regarding FearRP
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] TheMJ

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 61742

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Pinky

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Falcao and some officers, didnt get there name.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I wanted to explain this while being held for questioning, however, my arrest ran out and I attempted to PM Pinky but my ban was issued before I could send it. I was running away past the buttoned doors at the bottom of the prison ramp, where I then saw Falcao (playing as a SWAT Unit) appear at the top. This is where my poor sound did not help. I saw him with his gun holstered (which FearRP does not apply on) so I sprinted past to find the open door leading to the garage, I was close enough to sprint past. I did not hear him shouting to stop, however, I was lagging aswell while running towards the area that leads you to the lobby. I did not realise I was breaking FearRP until I was stopped by Pinky. I would have explained this while being held in questioning but my arrest ran out and the ban was issued quite quickly. 
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
He does have sound problems.
I dont see why you should be unbanned you clearly broke FearRP here.
You said something to the SRU when you entered the garage cant really remember what tho but, You talked to him.

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]