Raptor's Resignation
finally
Thanks for your service Raptor, when your first became Admin, I hated you, you have since become one of my favourite admins, I am sad to see you leave.

*cries*
Damn. You were a great admin and all the works you did other than in game, but for the community is appreciated by many. Thank you for your service and good luck in life Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
You will still live in our hearts
We will miss you
Good luck with your Future

Bye
First time i joined fearless, raptor was there. Now, that i know you wont be there anymore... And oh, i can understand what you mean. #ExperienceIRL. Just... Words cant say what i mean. xC
Raptor I will never forget the day on that roof when you joined ''team blue'' (Mod)

You was so happy you did an amazing job as a mod/admin! i will miss you so bad </3 but i understand why you resigned.

Farwell raptor! </3 take care!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI

AAANNNDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIUIUIIIYIYII WILL ALWAYS LOOOOVE YOOUUUU! <3

ADOIS!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • Nyander
I never thought I would see the day... I am super sad to see you go, you were. By far my favourite member of staff, you actually have the mental capacity to use your ears... Anyway, thanks for all the good times, I wish you all the best in life.
// Gordon

May I just add, I do not mean any disrespect to any staff member here at FL, I just think that we could all take a leaf from raptors book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goddamnit, Raptor.

This was so so so so so unexpected.

It sucks to see you go. You've done much for the FL community.

We'll keep in touch over Steam.

Thank you for your service. *salutes*
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Goodbye, thanks for administrating the servers!
What a great loss, you've worked really hard as an administrator, and you've been a great friend over the time, sad to see you leave, but hope to see you return (even though you'll most likely not)
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Nyander