Raptor's Resignation
Goodbye again, Baby Rap. I'm glad to have met you and thank you for saying what needed to be said. I completely agree and I'm so sad to see this community in shambles. Your time has not been wasted. Smile
The following 2 users Like Daejaa's post:
  • Nyander, MacTavish
I think without Marty FL would fall apart.

On another note. Why does resignation and goodby threads always turn into this shit ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
This is a great shame. I'd like to thank Raptor for the great support he gave me while we were both fresh moderators.

It was good serving with you buddy. *Salutes*
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 2 users Like Nacreas's post:
  • Nyander, MacTavish
Goodbye Raptor/Nightfury; Best wishes to you! Cool
See you next week!

No but jokes aside, YOU CAN NOT LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will hold you by your snakey-tail.
Or dragon tail. Depends if you're a nightfury.

Y'all one of my closest buddies ... now who will do a landlordRP with me (which incidentally. we never did the Apartments v2 - Now with fire) ?????????

Please come back to visit.
At least come to see me.
I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH :c

The following 1 user Likes Safira's post:
  • Nyander
FL as a community needs every aspect of the community to run at its optimal state. No one is more important. Please keep it on the topic of Raptor leaving now. Thanks
cool.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Honestly, I haven't had the pleasure to become an acquaintance of yours, but I know enough to realize I missed out. You seem like a honest man who gives to regards to bias/favoritism, friend nor foe, but rather the pleasure justice gives you. You don't even give a shit that you just, well, insulted the Owner! I hope what you said isn't entirely true, but if they were, I hope he doesn't repeat the same mistake.

Also, I understand your frustration you feel that Soul isn't recognizing Staff as he should, but I honestly think you should look at the bigger picture. You're helping out a community, a community that is very well thankful for the members, moderators, administrators, contributors, and the owner that we have. Know that each person you've helped out is thankful for you wasting your time to help out a stranger on the internet playing a video game with you, whether they state it or not!

I understand your frustration regarding dedicating hours, days, weeks, months, and quite possibly years towards FearlessRP, I've been there! I dedicated a years worth of time towards an old server and community (filled with minges and heart-less pricks who think everywhere on the internet is 4chan) and they've treated me like shit. I will admit, I have had and still have my faults, but that didn't give them the right to put a bullet through my heart and just throw me away after everything I did. Enough of my sob story, look at the brighter picture man. Think of everyone's day(s) you've made better, more happy, more enjoyable! You've shown kindness, mercy, respect, and much more to many users of FLRP, no matter who they were! However, like any human, you may have had a bad day.

I'm not sure if I made any sense, I tend to write my posts how I would actually attempt to talk with someone, but with less stuttering and pauses filled with more grammatical errors. Smile

Looking forward to actually meeting you some day, and hopefully that day will come soon [in game Wink].
My buddy.
Keep doing what you do man
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • Nyander, MacTavish

Oh Raptor, I'll miss you.

PS. Can I still sell you for 100k?
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

The following 2 users Like RK-Fin's post: